Melodies that made you cry

Ormion

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When I was on shrroms I didn't cry but became deeply deeply melancholic (though I enjoyed the feeling) while listening to Bluetech - Prayers for rain (J.Viewz remix), it's from the middle and til the end and when the song fades away and there is this laughter you hear also slowly fading away i the background ...I dunno but that is like..can't describe it....awesome anyways..

Basicly anything from classic of astral projection. A true heart touching melodies.

The most beautiful and timeless is kabalah i think. Also aqualine spirit and another world.

Those track are fucking legend and i love them more than anything else, but i must be in special melancholic mood to cry while listening these stuff. Otherwise im just high on this astral's music, travelling into another dimension with people can fly ;)

Usualy it's a single tune that puts me into this special melancholic mood. When im into it, the crying marathon starts :P

I add to playlist some of my fav tunes and it goes...

Mwnn - schnorenberg rmx (basicly whole track, but especialy first seconds)

Etnica - Party Droid (from 2:27...lasting some 30-40 seconds) / Mystical apperance in goa (whole track)

Chi-ad - Purity / Eye am the I

Electric Universe - one love

Transwave - Zero Density

Power Source - Goaway

I must add that i have never cried to anything else than goatrance ? What does it mean ?

Yes, goa is my only true love :)

I'm a sucker for piano melodies in trance and psytrance. Because of that there are two tracks that always blow me away:

Marino Stephano - Eternal Rhapsody (the piano together with the short lyrics are just too much to take)

and

Tri-Force - Longing/Love (Moondance Remix) (the breakdown when the new melody and the piano starts)

When I was on shrroms I didn't cry but became deeply deeply melancholic (though I enjoyed the feeling) while listening to Bluetech - Prayers for rain (J.Viewz remix), it's from the middle and til the end and when the song fades away and there is this laughter you hear also slowly fading away i the background ...I dunno but that is like..can't describe it....awesome anyways..

I can dig that completely. I have made up my mind to come and look up Evan Bluetech some time and tell him how much his music has helped me have brilliant trips. I used to play his first two albums a lot when tripping on (5-MeO-)DMT and I only have superpositive feelings when I listen to it. Very good stuff indeed. :)

Muses Rapt "Spiritual Healing"(DJ Jorg Remix)"

Astral Projection "Maian Dream"(because its so damn good)

Also, not psy/goa, but trance none the less, and definitely emotional:

LSG "Blueprint(Version 1)" :drama:

LSG "Fontana," right when the main riff kicks in.

I can dig that completely. I have made up my mind to come and look up Evan Bluetech some time and tell him how much his music has helped me have brilliant trips. I used to play his first two albums a lot when tripping on (5-MeO-)DMT and I only have superpositive feelings when I listen to it. Very good stuff indeed. :)

He same for me, I've been tripping alot to his first 2 cds hmm..and always when I trip and want to try something new I just feel like, damn! and I put in Bluetech again :lol: You should send him a pm, I did on myspace and told also how tremendously many insights and stuff and blabla, that I got from his music...and now he's my friends on myspace muahhh.. (kiddin)...Unfortunately, I think he can never achieve such masterpieces again, I didn't quite like Sines and singularities, there are some nice tracks but..dunno..he's newer compilation tracks are solid and nice more smoothing that sines, more like he's previous work but far from as good. But he also told me in he's response that he is working on a new Bluetech album, I'm keeping my fingers crossed. Also I'm gonna check out he's two Evan Bartholomew projects, Caverns of Time and Borderlands, those are Brian Eno style ambient. Ah look up you eman in person, I see well that must be more awesome.. I did buy Emotional Ecology (tech house project) and I did not dig it at all..

certain traditional irish songs (and i mean really traditional, not like enya or some bollocks like that) will bring a tear to my eye. music is math by boards of canada too, and some classical pieces which of course i dont know the titles of. shostakovich can definitely do it.

one time i seriously broke down listening to a mazzy star album but there were other reasons involved; though now whenever i hear mazzy star i start to get pretty emo because of that experience.

as far as psy goes probably nothing; there are of course melodies that make me WANT to cry b/c of how cheesy they are.

• 1 year later...

dmt? where do you live !!!!