hallucinogen - southsayer

hallucinogen - angelic particles

hallucinogen - astral pancakes

hallucinogen - space pussy

hallucinogen - synthesizler

hallucinogen - shakey shaker

hallucinogen - trancespotter

:D

Personally I found it a bit less emotional than the rest of their stuff. (like The Girl With The Sun In Her Head)

355123[/snapback]

:lol: man the girl with the sun in her head is pretty happy emotions to me! summerish stuff... makes me feel fine, not sad! :huh:

Astral projection-aurora borealis....it didnt made my cry,but it sure had some kind of emotionell inpact on me.  :blink:

379607[/snapback]

Great track, very hypnotic and funnily enough I was playing it only yesterday. :)

Okay, the ultimate crying track is... "behind closed eyelids" !!!

Such a perfect track... such a beautiful, emotional, blissful melody.

379650[/snapback]

Yeah, I'd agree with that too. It's probably Shpongle's best track although The Seventh Revelation comes very, very close.

New one for me....for the progressive fans.

Dousk - Estrange

I'm not so sure if it's just the melody that brings a tear to my eye so much as the overall effect & mood of the track. Absolutely sublime. :wub:

One of the best moments in music history and I'm not kidding about it.

The last melody of this track is ....<no words for it>.

379759[/snapback]

Why you go so far? This melody easily can be recreated with a sequenzer, but try to recreate hallucinogens melodies and you will fall. I havn´t nothing against Astral Projection no, i like they but you say the last meloy is musichistory, you must alzo look how difficult the melody is, dancing galaxys last melody isn´t dificult at all.

Why you go so far? This melody easily can be recreated with a sequenzer, but try to recreate hallucinogens melodies and you will fall. I havn´t nothing against Astral Projection no, i like they but you say the last meloy is musichistory, you must alzo look how difficult the melody is, dancing galaxys last melody isn´t dificult at all.

379815[/snapback]

I think that the most emotional melodies of all time are very simple.

For example in classical music there are many difficult melodies, but the melody of Beethoven's Ode To Joy is the most emotional of all of them. And Ode To Joy has a very simple melody.

I think it's the same with Psy. An emotional melody doesn't have to be complicated or difficult and a complicated melody doesn't have to be emotional.

As for Hallucinogen... well he was never my favorite artist but the last minutes of LSD are very,very emotional, beautiful, trippy and melancholic.

Give a try to Doof-Sunshrine intro. No words again.

ahhh...this one is sweet,Noma-another time....very emotionell,almost brings a tear to my eye... :)

380134[/snapback]

Yeah, that one is very melancholic and emotional....perfect progressive track...:)

• 1 month later...

Yollo

I do soo love the Orbital - Halcyon and on and on track.

Other gems that make me want to stop what im doing and give 100% in the listening department are: (the first 4 are sooo soo wonderful for me)

Daft Punk - Life is sweet.

Apoptygma Berzerk - Kathys Song (vnv nation mix)

Aphex Twin - IZ-US

Covenant - Edge of Dawn

Bolt Thrower - Ritual

Talamasca - Illusion World

Smuhg - Decode

Gigmorphosis - The Goa Abyss < (only track i can find by them) But it dose everything for me

Normally I get to listen to these songs on the way home after a night out of sweet psytrancing. (3 hours thanks to British Rail), this always seems to leave me in a semi emotional, relaxed state.

They also have a lot of memories for me. So im not sure if I find the song beautiful or the memory’s, or both

daft punk - something about us

got this song burnt on a cd, on my twentieth birthday from my brother, cry everytime i hear it

• 1 year later...

most emotional SFX track is Butterfly trip by far imo... So much amotion and feeling...

HERE HERE! I totally agree with ya!

Vibrasphere -Manzanilla

Deep Forest - Sweet Lullaby

same here!

I play those 2 whenever I need those touching vibes.

Chi-A.D. - Liquid Neon Sky - this one destroys me; p

Talking Souls - Karma 209 - SOOO much emotion!

Dimension 5 - Deep Space 5D

Slinky Wizard - Lunar Juice(Hallucinogen Moon Strudel rmx)

close calls that take me on an emotional trip...

Astral Projection - Aqua Line Spirit

Vibrasphere - Later Winter Storms

Cosmosis - Higher Access

and many more ofcoarse...

BIC feat. Tristan - Vermillion -these 2 have similar voice-like atmospheres like 'Karma 209' but for short times

Syb Unity Nettwerk - Sun Invaders