What new music did you get today?

DeathPosture

On 11/3/2021 at 11:33 AM, Tatsu said:

I got that CD too and also ordered the Aswaad Collective comp you posted... I haven't been able to listen the comp but the Psykorhythm EP is great. I listened to the track from The Square that you posted, excellent stuff too! I think I have to order that one too...

Hurry up and listen, because the second compilation from Aswaad is out now. =))

https://aswad.bandcamp.com/album/aswaad-showcase-002-compiled-by-flip-theater

2 hours ago, Drosophila said:

Did you buy them on Bandcamp, and did you have to pay import tax to EU?

Yes and yes. Those two I think was from Arabesque, I didn't knew they send from UK. I should've checked that before. PsykoRhythm  and Aswaad Showcase 001 was from Japan I think. I've paid alot this year.

Here in Sweden since January we have to pay VAT and customs on everything. Thanks to everybody who orders from wish and alibaba... Before we could order up to 500 SEK, like €50.

Those two cds you can get from goastore.ch or beatspace.com, I think they are from Switzerland and Italy.

The problem now for me is Aswaad Showcase 002, released last week but not listed on goastore or beatspace. 001 was released in august and available on beatspace in october. That's too much of delay for me.

• Thanks 1

On 11/6/2021 at 9:50 PM, staffan said:

Hurry up and listen, because the second compilation from Aswaad is out now. =))

https://aswad.bandcamp.com/album/aswaad-showcase-002-compiled-by-flip-theater

I allready ordered it, together with a Matsuri Digital vinyl... I didn't have to pay any taxes on it but I guess it just slipped under the radar...

• 3 months later...

Within the last few weeks:

I only had limited time and/or interest for finding and listening to music in 2021, but I hope I manage to revive that hobby, among others. :mellow: