What new music did you get today?

DeathPosture

Electron Wave - The Uncertainty Principle

Very good, hard & abstract psy trance from two of Dimension 5 guys. Truly a unique album. I paid 4 euros for it while some Canadian is asking 65 euros for it at Discogs. :lol:

Guest antic

Very good, hard & abstract psy trance from two of Dimension 5 guys. Truly a unique album. I paid 4 euros for it while some Canadian is asking 65 euros for it at Discogs. :lol:

You bought this or this, because in the first case 4EUR is a normal price :)

A nice sounding album, although IMO I find it to be the weakest release produced from that "clique"... Interstellar Asylum is a killer classic, while the rest is just nicely executed goa trance, but by the time this one dropped, we've already heard the best of 'em! :)

VA-Pyramidal Transcendence

Vox-Innerpolarity

From Metapsychic! :D

ordered today from Psyshop:

Infected Mushroom - Vicious Delicious (have their first 5 albums, might as well continue on)

Mantrix - Universal (been wanting this one for awhile)

X-Dream - We Created Our Own Happiness (the re-issue, i have the original tunnel version.. but well im a collector!)

ordered today from Psyshop:

Infected Mushroom - Vicious Delicious (have their first 5 albums, might as well continue on)

X-Dream - We Created Our Own Happiness (the re-issue, i have the original tunnel version.. but well im a collector!)

I will never, but never, no matter how hard I try, understand this crazy ass collector mentality... :)

So, following your logic, I should have bought all the Etnica releases post 1999, eventhough they are not to my liking?

And yeah, see for example: I have the re-issue version of We Created Our Own Happiness because I don't feel like crate digging and spending a nice amount of money on the original, if I can get the re-issue for like 13 euros... Does that make me... I don't know what? Kidding. ;) What I really don't get is the difference here! What is the difference? It is without a doubt the same release- the major difference being that on one copy it says Tunnel Reocrds and on the other one it says Avatar Records... But the music is the same, and it is the music that counts the most, right? And I am not just reffering to this release, but to all remasters, reissues, etc.! What is the REAL deal about here??? :)

I will never, but never, no matter how hard I try, understand this crazy ass collector mentality... :)

So, following your logic, I should have bought all the Etnica releases post 1999, eventhough they are not to my liking?

And yeah, see for example: I have the re-issue version of We Created Our Own Happiness because I don't feel like crate digging and spending a nice amount of money on the original, if I can get the re-issue for like 13 euros... Does that make me... I don't know what? Kidding. ;) What I really don't get is the difference here! What is the difference? It is without a doubt the same release- the major difference being that on one copy it says Tunnel Reocrds and on the other one it says Avatar Records... But the music is the same, and it is the music that counts the most, right? And I am not just reffering to this release, but to all remasters, reissues, etc.! What is the REAL deal about here??? :)

The real deal is that the Tunnel version is worth more, because regardless of the content, it was issued earlier. Money money money.... ;)

Personally Im no collector, I just want to play this music. I go for reissues if possible. Or if they're cheap...

I don't usually do that. X-Dream is my absolute favorite for trance and i'd like to own every CD they ever released, including re-issues. The re-issue is cheap, and I plan on playing the re-issue version now that i own it and to store away the tunnel version. As for actual differences.. the artwork is slightly differernt and its been re-mastered. thats about it. i've been looking for the re-issue of Radio as well..

Got these three CDs from a trade with Gurutrance:

Dub Treese - Nature Never Did Betray The Heart That Loved Her

http://www.discogs.com/release/31695

Principles Of Flight - Night Time Lullabies

http://www.discogs.com/release/861323

Mr. Peculiar - Mind-Dala

http://www.discogs.com/release/490300

Allready know and like Dub Trees and Principles Of Flight so I'm very curious about the Mr. Peculiar album. I have the Elements album and it's ok, hopefully Mind-Dala will be a bit better though.

Intermittent Memories (Celestial Dragon)

Posted Image

Is this one good? I have been thinking about buying this....

From a trade with Ringo I got

VA - Sun Trip - Third Phase

Posted Image

Thanks mate ;)

Ahh one of earlier goa CDs I got.... Great stuff! Helping to get my hooked back then ;)

Got these three CDs from a trade with Gurutrance:

Dub Treese - Nature Never Did Betray The Heart That Loved Her

http://www.discogs.com/release/31695

Allready know and like Dub Trees and Principles Of Flight so I'm very curious about the Mr. Peculiar album. I have the Elements album and it's ok, hopefully Mind-Dala will be a bit better though.

Dub Trees :wub: I wish they would make another album one day!

AAAAAHHHHHHHH......... finally it's here!!! Posted Image

Posted Image... V/A - Samurai (Yabai Records) 2007

:wub:

I received in the post today

Posted Image

Thanks to Drosophila for buying it for me. Thanks to Shaft for recommending it to me :)

No worries mate! :D I hope u enjoy it!

and thank u abasio for buying this one for me ;)

Posted Image

Just perfect timing! I finished a major project at Uni today... so I will enjoy this even more! Time to kick back and lay in the sun ;)

No worries mate! :D I hope u enjoy it!

and thank u abasio for buying this one for me ;)

Posted Image

Just perfect timing! I finished a major project at Uni today... so I will enjoy this even more! Time to kick back and lay in the sun ;)

Great :D

I really like the sandspider album.

Hope you enjoy butterfly dawn as much as I do ;)

Thanks to Drosophila for buying it for me. Thanks to Shaft for recommending it to me :)

Great album, and no worries. :) In fact it was Rafael (sherlockalien) who recommended it to me in the first place!

Great :D

I really like the sandspider album.

Awesome. Now playing 'Eyes I Dare Not Meet'. :D