34 members have voted

1. 1. Trance from Israel Simply the Best

• Trance from Israel Simply the Best
    • Trance from Israel Simply the Worst

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There is both good and bad stuff coming out of Israel, so wouldn't say that it's either the best or the worst.

Next time, make some more options in your polls ... it isn't all black and white.

Guest .::E.P

I am happy with the 2 options. The last 7-8 years nothing much have impressed me coming out of Israel. But hey's it's a matter of taste ;)

It would have been great of you if you could give us another alternative...!!

I votted for nothing cause i can't say that music for Israel is the best or the worst....!!

Certainly is not the best though...!!

There is both good and bad stuff coming out of Israel, so wouldn't say that it's either the best or the worst.

Next time, make some more options in your polls ... it isn't all black and white.

239805[/snapback]

so true your polls always suck ale :rolleyes: ... off course there's good stuff from israel and bad stuf... it's all about taste...

yeah it' kinda stupid answer

239840[/snapback]

Man you're really stupid. These polls of yours really are pointless and stupid, specially this. Israeli stuff is usually weak but there are some good tracks also.

jews are releasing only mainstream shit that sells... wonder why.  :rolleyes:

240015[/snapback]

/

hey ....... I think they make some realy good stuff and all if it that they make is not going mainstream also wahts an arian????? :blink:

also wahts an arian????? :blink:

240105[/snapback]

One of a "supreme race", that nazis think they are. But the poster was joking, I think. :)

One of a "supreme race", that nazis think they are. But the poster was joking, I think.  :)

240133[/snapback]

Someone who is born under the sign of Aries.

1. Born under or characteristic of the sign of Aries.

Etymology: Early 20c.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Arian2

noun

1. Someone who believes in the doctrine of Arianism, ultimately pronounced heretical in the 4c, according to which Christ is not divine but only the first and highest of all created beings.