Elysium Project

Ormion

So, do you like E.P.'s music?  

28 members have voted

1. 1. So, do you like E.P.'s music?

• Yes
    • No
    • My music kicks ass!<--This is for E.P.

I voted for yes because he has some really beautiful and nostalgic tunes. I only have an album Monzoon, which is really nice peaceful music. Not exactly my cup of tea-I prefer harder stuff- but it's really nice if you want to chill or dancing in a beach party. My fav track is Trancelestial Psychobabas (maybe the No1 well known Psy track in Greece). Anything similar?

I don't like his new stuff so much.As Elysium Project he has some good and some average tracks,for example Gate 66 is too minimal for my taste.

Ok, load your weapons and vote! :D

Guest Astro Cortex

Haven't heard his newer stuff yet, but Monzoon is indeed a nice album. And yes, Trancelestial Psychobabas is a definite classic, best EP track I've heard so far :)

I used to like his old stuff but i'm not familliar with any of his latest work...!! Of course i voted for yes.....i grew up with his music.....!! Trancelestial Psychobabas was a track that influenced lots of people in Greece to get involved with this kind of music....!! And of course one of my favourite oldschool tracks.....It was written in 1996-97 if i'm not wrong....Am i right Kristian....??

I've heard one track, Atmosphere, on Infinite Excursions, and it's bad. So I vote "no".

237261[/snapback]

Cinos you just got yourself in a huge endless argument with him.....!!

Why you think i voted for yes....?

j/k of course...!!

Guest .::E.P

I guess EP hasnt voted yet.

237606[/snapback]

Of course I voted yes. If I did not like my own music there would be no point in making it ;)

Well wait and see what happens in the next 6 months. Elysium is back (without the Project) when it come to tribal trance but it wont be the same as usual. Less ethnic singing and more percussion and deep sounds. It will be much more tribal and less goa and psy. And there will also be new CD albums with ambient/chill in the future - but not this year.

As for Elysium Project. I use this project to make housey stuff now (did a remix for Frogacult). But not that much since I also have another project Holm & Andersen that are 100% progressive/tribal House.

Ok enough of the selfpromotion:)

As for Cinos I got no problems with what he think. Taste is taste.

As for Cinos I got no problems with what he think.  Taste is taste.

237608[/snapback]

Saying that was a bit unnecessary, I think everybody understood.

Saying that was a bit unnecessary, I think everybody understood.

237610[/snapback]

why is it unessesary to say that I have no problem with what you think about my music? As I said taste is taste so I understand if you like something else and not my music. Is that wrong of me?

And it was only an answer to Goazz that said that you would get into a huge argument with me because you dont think my music is good.

See no argument from my side. I aknowledge your right to dislike my music :)

Edited by .::E.P

why is it unessesary to say that I have no problem with what you think about my music?  As I said taste is taste so I understand if you like somethinge else and not my music.  Is that wrong of me?

237612[/snapback]

Of course you don't take offense in people not liking your music. It's just unnecessary to mention it, since most likely everybody understands that fact already.

And- ah, just ignore my first post, seems it was even more unnecessary. :rolleyes:

when i listen to new music i try to accept it for what it is and not what its suposed to be. i look for quality in production and obvious effort involved and put in. i actaully really like EP's stuff. its actually very good and well put together. i defintly look forward to hearing your new chill out album. let me know when its available. i will definitly buy it. :)

when i listen to new music i try to accept it for what it is and not what its suposed to be. i look for quality in production and obvious effort involved and put in. i actaully really like EP's stuff. its actually very good and well put together. i defintly look forward to hearing your new chill out album. let me know when its available. i will definitly buy it. :)

237626[/snapback]

yes sure I will :)

Check out the new compilation by Chill Tribe Records (Norway) that will be released spring 2005, including tracks by Entheogenic, Blue Planet Corporation, Jaïa, Altitudes, Ishq, Cell, Elysium, Elysium Vs. Space Cat, PhasePhour and Shulman.

Guest Astro Cortex

Elysium is back (without the Project) when it come to tribal trance but it wont be the same as usual. Less ethnic singing and more percussion and deep sounds. It will be much more tribal and less goa and psy. And there will also be new CD albums with ambient/chill in the future - but not this year.

That sounds very promising, EP. It's the best thing you can do from my point of view: going more tribal, percussive and hypnotic (perhaps a bit like old PWOG/Exquisite Corpse? (without being a mere copycat of course ;) )). And an ambient album will be great as well, I know it will :D

Can't wait, but don't hurry with the release, take your time.... B)

That sounds very promising, EP. It's the best thing you can do from my point of view: going more tribal, percussive and hypnotic (perhaps a bit like old PWOG/Exquisite Corpse? (without being a mere copycat of course ;) )). And an ambient album will be great as well, I know it will :D

Can't wait, but don't hurry with the release, take your time.... B)

237635[/snapback]

That's exatly what I am doing :) Unfortinently the label aren't so patient haha They have a deadline for the first CD. But it's cool I like to work within deadlines. Deadlines can always be broken with a few months haha ;)

Yes the music will deffinently be more toward PWOG/Exqusite Corpes style but with my own flavor :)

the only thing I heard was that frogacult remix... quite good..

lets see whats up in the tribal visions va limelight....