Favourite track by Battle of the future Buddhas?

Manuser

Which track of BotFB do you prefer?  

35 members have voted

1. 1. Which track of BotFB do you prefer?

• 50,000 CC
    • Demonoizer
    • Master Of Deception
    • Reversed Vertigo Complex
    • Lord Of The Dance
    • Neuroglider
    • Tigerhill
    • Tranceportamental
    • Domestic bliss
    • Sly
    • Mr Fantastic
    • Orebro Freak Factory
    • PHueKKed

Choose among these track, my favourite is by far Domestic bliss which is still AMAZING! Legendary track according to me...Master of Deception is great too, it could be longer, like almost 15 minutes in my opinion :) I also dig Sly, Neuroglider, Tigerhill, etc.

Choose yours !

Note: if I recall correctly, Tigerhill/Neuroglider were mixed up in the tracklist on the CD... so the one with the reeeeeally cool dark drum'n'bass sequence would be Neuroglider. Er, I think I got that right anyway.... whichever one it is, that's the best I've heard from them...

Note: if I recall correctly, Tigerhill/Neuroglider were mixed up in the tracklist on the CD... so the one with the reeeeeally cool dark drum'n'bass sequence would be Neuroglider. Er, I think I got that right anyway.... whichever one it is, that's the best I've heard from them...

226034[/snapback]

yea the tribal dark track is neuroglider, a great one!

Hey you forgot Stampede,Mellanstadiedisco Kids and Silver Surfer ;)

I voted for PHueKKed but my favorite is Mellanstadiedisco Kids ;)

226034[/snapback]

yep i knew i forget some, i haven't heard those track you mentioned that's why ;)

Definitly mister fantastic and lord of the dance... I picked lord of the dance caues those waves are going bigger and more pscyho unitl the end it's just perefect...

Mister fantastic I do like a lot cause it's for me the most motivating trakc battle of the future buddhas ever released... mostly I don't experience their tracks as uplifing and motivating in a positive direction... but Mr fanatastic does it pefectly and direct from te beginning :D ... full wave ahead ^_^

Lord of the Dance all the way!!! Man how can a human mind make such a perfect track? Too bad the production isn't top notch but then again, with such great melodies, who cares? :P

Also I'm VERY dissapointed that there never was another BotFB track in the same vein :(

Lord of the Dance is really good, especially toward the end. I like that track.

I really like their last track on BotFB, the atmospheric, dark, downtempo, ambient-goa, one titled Marsmellow. I'm very surprised that no one has mentioned that yet. This final track is great!; probably my most favorite track on the album.

Tranceportamental is a very cool track which really took time to grow one me.

And Tigerhill and Neuroglider are very, VERY repetitive!, I mean track 3 being Tigerhill, Jesus this is so repetitive... until those eerie, strange sounds come in at the second half of the song, but then it repeats itself all over again...

...and yet there seems to be something somewhat hypnotic, interesting, and engaging with both of these songs. Track 5; Neuroglider, is also very repetitive-- its amazing that so many people seem to like it so much? ... and yet there is something really catchy with the bassline and harsh, scratchy-dark melody and sounds, but damn its still so repetitive, just listen to it.

Anyway, how was their second main album? I recently found out about it and never heard it. Was it any good? There are hardly any reviews for some reason in the old Goa Reviews section, and its not highlighted in red like the first so, (?) :blink:

I picked MR.FANTASTIC as my pool vote, but it cannot be seperated with LORD OF THE DANCE...Those two are the best tracks they made after which follows LEAVE THE WORLD BEHIND which I am surprised that isn't put in the list and OREBRO FREAK FACTORY and DOMESTIC BLISS...Actually, MARSMELLOW is on that list as well, one of the best ambient songs I've ever heard...

voted for "Lord of the Dance"

but I'm really surprised nobody mentioned "The other way around"!!

Neuroglider, is also very repetitive-- its amazing that so many people seem to like it so much? ... and yet there is something really catchy with the bassline and harsh, scratchy-dark melody and sounds, but damn its still so repetitive, just listen to it.

226419[/snapback]

who cares if it is repetitive? its an awesome track and thats it :P

Anyway, how was their second main album? I recently found out about it and never heard it. Was it any good? There are hardly any reviews for some reason in the old Goa Reviews section, and its not highlighted in red like the first so, (?) :blink:

226419[/snapback]

it definitely IS good. its different. darker (imo), weird. but it doesnt blast you out of your chair like the first one did. well, whatever, check it