Tsunami benefit CD

DeathPosture

Sounds like a pretty intersting compilation. When?

212250[/snapback]

When the bits & bobs are sorted im sure we'll see it eberywhere my friend!

But just in case - heres some sites I buy from:

www.saikosounds.com

(very good back catalog)

www.psyshop.com

(very good back catalog but sell out too quickly of stuff )

www.chaosunlimited.co.uk

(not a good back catalog - but decent releases & other psy-merchandise and sent promptly)

heres to a speedy release...!

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whats the name of this album???

WHEN and WHERE will it be available???

well the name is Tsunami Benefit 3XCD :lol:

and it is available now by pre-order ...

it will also be distributed by Arabesque so should be at all the usual shos in the end.

here is the latest news all in one place...Thanks a million Death Posture for posting, since I posted 3 pages back and got not ONE reply :(

hehehe

http://www.triskelemanagement.com

on here is the banner you can download for your site ( please do if you can)

the artists on the CD

and the link to paypal to pre-order it :P

weve sold quite a few so far, so keep it coming !!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for all you guys support!

xoxox

Robin

i fully agree with IAMBeny

well the name is Tsunami Benefit 3XCD    :lol:

and it is available now by pre-order ...

it will also be distributed by Arabesque so should be at all the usual shos in the end.

213185[/snapback]

Could you please post a tracklist?

213223[/snapback]

There is no final tracklist yet....

I'll wait until it's on Psyshop... no Paypal.

213223[/snapback]

You can pay through Paypal without actually having an account... I just did! :)

DP

213223[/snapback]

There is no final tracklist yet....

I'll wait until it's on Psyshop... no Paypal.

213223[/snapback]

You can pay through Paypal without actually having an account... I just did! :)

DP

213226[/snapback]

I'd rather make one bigger order instead of two small. It's just the same really. Thanks for the info though.

For all of you who are curious as to the tracklist..... we have posted the proposed tracklist !!

A collection of tunes that will make your mouth melt and overload your senses!!!

For complete release information including downloadable press release, banner, pre-order information, and tracklisting :

http://www.triskelemanagement.com

We now have flyers and posters ready for distribution and we are looking for people who are willing to get them into shops and out at parties, if you can help in your area feel free to contact robin@triskelemanagement.com ... and I will send some out to you asap :)

and again...

THANK YOU FOR ALL YOUR SUPPORT, I am so proud to be part of such a wonderful scene!!!!!

xoxoxo

I would still like to know if those tracks are fresh new ones or already released tracks? How come no one want to answer that question?

As I can see from the track list there's a few already released ones. It's a shame I think. But I still think your project is a very cool guesture. It would just have been much better with fresh new tracks ;)

I had a new fresh tune for you but Chris did not reply to my e-mails (I send him 2). Well a shame.

Good luck with the project.

I would still like to know if those tracks are fresh new ones or already released tracks?  How come no one want to answer that question?

The unreleased tracks are listed on the triskele website with "*" next to them,

The ORb and Infected Mushroom both have unlreased tracks on there.

As I can see from the track list there's a few already released ones. It's a shame I think. But I still think your project is a very cool guesture.  It would just have been much better with fresh new tracks ;)

Well I think you just answered your own question. :blink:

Putting out a triple CD in just one month is an amazing amount of work - there's no way to get new tracks from every artist unless everyone is happy to wait another 6 months. Chris is no doubt incredibly busy getting this compiled, mixed, mastered, promoted, distributed etc. etc. so he probably doesnt have time to answer everyone he'd like to just yet.

I think it's an exciting project and the first of its kind (?) in the psy trance area - time to show we can offer something positive rather than just going and partying on their beaches (Thailand etc).

right u are !

but is this a one-time accomplishment? cuz if u can do all this effort for people suffered from a tsunami, why not for people who suffer from something else?

btw this does not mean i don't appreciate all the efforts you've done man ;) i'm amazed

Blah. The Shpongle track is NOT unreleased. Just like JR, Hallucinogen and that Infected track is just a remix. Now I have no musical reason to buy this. :(

also how much is actually going to charity?

Maybe im to cynical but its not hard to imagine something rather scamish being put on the good nature and willingness to give of the people in the psy scene.

213586[/snapback]

shure, when people are sceptical and "affraid" like your comment.

Have faith. And if you wanna read about whats going on ect.

click this button and read ---->button

But ofcource slyman604, they are puplishing it to get free attention to their record label (Organic Records) But frankly, I dont see any problem with that. :)

Damn, people are really kissing ass at Isratrance... ~ "OMG Legendary CD! Perfection! You are a god chris and I want to have your children!". Mr Organic even says it himself "The Chillout CD is pure perfection". In your dreams.

Annoying. This CD seems with the release of the tracklist to be very fucking mediocre. Full-on, full-on, mediocre chillout, released tracks.

Sorry, got a little carried away there. I might still buy it but only for possible collection worth.

My goodness you guys are negative.

213721[/snapback]

I'm just angry at the lost potential. If they release this at Psyshop I might buy it as part of some big order... otherwise not. It's not worth a separate order.

I'm just angry at the lost potential. If they release this at Psyshop I might buy it as part of some big order... otherwise not. It's not worth a separate order.

213724[/snapback]

1. Angry at the lost potential??? What do you mean? Have you even read what Chris from Organic says in defence at isratrance? (see my link above) They had 2 weeks to fix this release + + problems.

God how negative some people can be.. :(

2. It's 15 Pounds (including tax and shipping) But you order what you want :)

I have just made my order now :D .... .. . .. .

1. Angry at the lost potential??? What do you mean? Have you even read what Chris from Organic says in defence at isratrance? (see my link above) They had 2 weeks to fix this release + + problems.

God how negative some people can be.. :(

2. It's 15 Pounds (including tax and shipping) But you order what you want :)

I have just made my order now :D .... .. . .. .

213730[/snapback]

Yes... but they could've made this an exclusive CD with unreleased tracks by the best artists... now it's a mediocre CD with released tracks from all kinds of ood and bad artists. The lack of time is no excuse.

Yes... but they could've made this an exclusive CD with unreleased tracks by the best artists... now it's a mediocre CD with released tracks from all kinds of ood and bad artists. The lack of time is no excuse.

213732[/snapback]

My god Cinos.. read... ok. It's not just the time. ... I see your replay at isratrance.. but did you read all of the posts? You should know what you are attacking ;)

Quote from Isratrance, Chris Organic wrote in defence to the negative people:

Please, please, please don't start to be a bunch of whinging gits. Do you wanna try putting together a triple album in 2 weeks and have all the tracks unreleased?

1st, the real nightmare was dealing with alot of the band's managers and record labels, who, before we'd even finished our sentence on the phone flatly told us there's no way we could have an unreleased track. No way, no haggling no bargaining.

Then, those same people found out that, despite the fact they were happy for their artists to not get paid any money from this, that THEY weren't going to make any money from this, well then the real trouble started. Delay tactics. Threats to report us to MCPS or other nonsense. Refusal to co-operate. Every tactic you could think of to cause a hiccup... including lying about having sent the masters.

This has been an absolute nightmare to put together. The amount of work involved to get it done, and the amount of negotiations, has not been surpassed except perhaps by Sir Bob himself.

So you all want unreleased tracks. What? You think Juno Reactor and Shpongle etc just have a bunch of tracks knocking about that they can go... 'ooh, well, we'd better keep these aside incase there's a disaster.. in case someone wants to put together a CD in 2 weeks... hmmm yes.'

Alot of the bands on this album are so heavily signed into long, heavy duty recording contracts, it'd take weeks just to untangle the legal mess for them to write a track for another label. I'm not kidding. Really. We pushed harder than you probably imagine just to get the tracks we got, without having to draw up 30-page record contracts and deal with the unbelievably slow, heavily-overbeaurocratic MCPS. If we'd done all that, this album would be coming out next Christmas. Would you have bought it then? And we're not even starting with the amount of time it takes to write a fresh track... most of these artists are away on tour somewhere, or have other commitments.

So 40% unreleased or unique remixes isnt enough. Ok fine, don't buy it. That sort of attitude is the sort of attitude that we're not really looking for anyway. Its the same attitude that copies CDs instead of buying them because there's only 1 or 2 tracks you didnt already download from the net.

What you get for your money (and the full price from us is £15 including taxes, post, packing.. NOT 'more than £15') is more than fair we think.... 3 CDs of the best of the current scene, a great cross-section of music ranging from electronica, chill-out, world music, trance, and progressive (yup, when you read the sleeve notes, for those of you who can wait for the surprise we'll be unleashing of the beautiful artwork we're designing, you'll see a few names that might surprise you).. all for the same price that 1 CD would normally cost, and presented in a beautifully designed box set. And most of the tracks are ones that I play out, all over the World, so you're also getting my personal representation of the best that's out there, laid out like a DJ set, just as if I was playing them to you at the best outdoor festival by the beach somewhere, except without the beat-mixing.

In fact, there's enough unreleased music on here that it could have been all on one CD, and cost what it does. But we wanted to give you more. We wanted to give you all the best album we could in the time we had available. I mean the chill-out CD... its absolute prefection. The album is worth buying just for the chill-out CD alone. But no, you get more! You get new music I've written myself... the best of what my label has to offer, the best tracks from my record label, that we were saving for our future releases, for our big plans and our retirement... all, on this album!

And undoubtedly you get some awesome tracks, that are released, but you wouldnt have thought about had you not heard them on this CD.

WE ARE PERFECTIONISTS. ALL OF US HERE AT ORGANIC. WE WANT TO GIVE YOU NOTHING BUT PERFECTION!!

So please, please, please, wait to see the album, hear it, see what we've done with the music.. alot of bold artistic expressions.. things that no-one has done before... experience it as a piece of ART..

..then make up your mind. Not just by looking at the tracklisting. Thank you. And, remember the real reason for this CD being made inthe first place.

-------------

Basically, what O does in that post is to blame somebody else. Yes, I read the whole post. You might be of other opinon, but I think if you can't do something well (no matter the reason), don't do it at all.

I'm not this negative usually (or am I?), but the way everybody worships chris as a god for this mediocre release is riling me up.