Tsunami benefit CD

DeathPosture

Let's make peace and call it quitts Cinos :) Don't got time to argue with you about silly things like this. We just see things differently, and who's worthshipping Chris? I my self think he did a great job in 2 weeks, and I respect what he has pulled off.

*peace*

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Let's make peace and call it quitts Cinos :) Don't got time to argue with you about silly things like this. We just see things differently, and who's worthshipping Chris? I my self think he did a great job in 2 weeks, and I respect what he has pulled off.

*peace*

213747[/snapback]

But what is funnier than arguing. Something of the funniest stuff possible is to argument for something you don't believe in. Trust me, you should try it. ;)

(this brings back a memory of my speech in rhethorique class... I think it was FOR allowing mobbing (is it called mobbing in english? Anyway when many kids make life hell for a few kids) in school... haha.)

Anyway, peace. But you KNOW you'd rather waste time argumenting with me.

Mobbing = Bullying (Mobbing is also used in Norwegian)

And I don't like to argue with kids that can't see things objectively. Don't got the time :P But your a smart kid Cinos, you just need to live a few more years, hehe ;)

Does this mean that this Topic is dead now . .. . ?

Mobbing = Bullying (Mobbing is also used in Norwegian)

And I don't like to argue with kids that can't see things objectively. Don't got the time :P But your a smart kid Cinos, you just need to live a few more years, hehe ;)

Does this mean that this Topic is dead now . .. . ?

213754[/snapback]

I don't know.

There's no reason to let it die... better keep it bumped so more people know about this CD. Or we could just discuss the tracklisting... objectively!

1. Angry at the lost potential??? What do you mean? Have you even read what Chris from Organic says in defence at isratrance? (see my link above) They had 2 weeks to fix this release + + problems.

God how negative some people can be.. :(

2. It's 15 Pounds (including tax and shipping) But you order what you want :)

I have just made my order now :D .... .. . .. .

213730[/snapback]

Well sorry but his excuse about not having time to find unreleased tracks are pure crap.. I offered him a brand new track but he did not even bother to answer me back! And as I see it the whole CD is very little variated. Hello but the scene consist of more than Full ON and ambient. And sorry but to find more than 40% of unreleased tracks is not that difficault in this case. I know most artist would more than gladly to give away an unreleased track. If not they are not worthy to be on such a compilation!

Well I guess I am not among the "in" crowd of artists to get "approved" by Mr. Organic (Maybe because he never paid me my royalties?). Yes it piss me off that he dont even care to answer back when I offer a new track.. That's the last thing he could do! Wonder who else did not get an answer back?

Anyway I will donate the track I offered to Chris to Save The CHildren.

But I'll again say that I hope it sell a lot and that people DONT download this compilation. BUY it!!! I will too just because of the good cause.

Well, i understand your frustration E.P, but let me ask you. Why did you want to get your unrealised track on that vcompilation? Because it's good publisity right? "Free" publisity + your supporting a good case. I guess the 3 albums are so "boring" to your ears because they need this album to sell you know. And what sels more that crappy new infected (even worse mix) and alot of other bad names. But the acctual buyers want this music. Just thank god that they didnt include The Chemical Crew gang, hehe. Of cource, to not answer you back is unpolite.. Maybe he didnt have the time yeath? Maybe this and that.. I'm shure there is a reason for it. Everything isn't negative all of the time ;) And .::E.P.. Your a great artist imo, and your name is respected. So sorry that you didnt make the cut. hmmm... I'm not a spokes man for Organic Records, so I really don't have to defend them.. . .. so. ... .*POFF*

Well, i understand your frustration E.P, but let me ask you. Why did you want to get your unrealised track on that vcompilation? Because it's good publisity right? "Free" publisity + your supporting a good case. I guess the 3 albums are so "boring" to your ears because they need this album to sell you know. And what sels more that crappy new infected (even worse mix) and alot of other bad names. But the acctual buyers want this music. Just thank god that they didnt include The Chemical Crew gang, hehe. Of cource, to not answer you back is unpolite.. Maybe he didnt have the time yeath? Maybe this and that.. I'm shure there is a reason for it. Everything isn't negative all of the time ;) And .::E.P.. Your a great artist imo, and your name is respected. So sorry that you didnt make the cut. hmmm... I'm not a spokes man for Organic Records, so I really don't have to defend them.. . ..  so. ... .*POFF*

213803[/snapback]

I actually did not think of publicity when I offered the track (actually 2 tracks) so dont pretend you know my reasons ;)

I thought the idea of releasing a compilation was a great idea and wanted to help. Also because I thought that our so-called PLUR scene had done nothing at all to help out. That's the reason why I wanted to participate. But yes of course you get promotion out of it. There's nothing wrong in that.. So do Chris Organic... he's almost a god in some people's eyes now ;)

I just find it hard to believe that he's so busy that he can't answer me back but he got time to talk to all the other artists. Seem weird to me. But yes maybe there's a rational explanation to it.

But then again. Maybe my progressive music did not "fit" the genre on the compilation ;)

well the ambient/downbeat side of the compilation look very nice to me. Even with some already released tracks it's pretty cool.

But the psy/full on is a bit too one way directed in my opinion. I thought we were a much more wide genre scene than this? ;) Guess all the fine words about not splitting up the scene did not come true on this "representative" compilation of our scene.

That's why i am a bit dissapointed. That they choose to concentrate mostly on Full On and psy. I dont see any progressive trance/house there.

I agree with you EP.

Why couldn't they made one CD1 ambient/chillout, CD2 full-on and CD3 progg?

That whould have made sense to me. I really don't find more than maybe 2-3 tracks on the full-on CDs interesting. A shame is what it is.

That's why i am a bit dissapointed. That they choose to concentrate mostly on Full On and psy.  I dont see any progressive trance/house there.

213846[/snapback]

And I who thought that this scene was about the psy in music.. It is for me anyway ;)

Shame on Chris (Organic)! He rejected my Hip Hop tune that was called "Tsunami in ma hood".

Oh my... And everybody was telling me how talented i am, gee i remember the days i ruled the scene, yada yada.

:P

A smiley denotes a cynical note.

This compilation rules, Chris did unhuman work (i know that for a fact) And ya all getting it. Kapish?

I think the point is being missed by some. The point is to generate funds to help people in need. My one and only question about this CD would be this: how much of the CD price goes to Tsunami relief? And I say that without being a bit cynical. Only trying to point out that, given the objective, that's the main question I would ask.

As for the consumer, as was said by this Chris fellow, you are getting 3 cd's, shipping & handling, and making a donation to people in need all for 15 pounds. Quite a deal in my books. Granted, some of the tracks are released; however, the chill cd has some real quality on it. The other two are more the new style psy, but there are some very respectible names on there. If you can't take this and burn 1 wicked cd from 3, I think you are in the minority.

I, for one, will certainly buy a copy as I only have a few of the tracks already. I don't care if they are released or not. I only care if I have them already.

Good luck to the organisers of this project. (Who would have thought that such a gesture would be so soundly bashed?)

For a little bit of clarity and infrmation.....

I am terribly sorry some of you fel jilted by the tracklist, or because your track did not make it. For that we are truly sorry !!

For the amount of time and all the legal malarky that went along with this CD ( and believe me these are NOT excuses) this is an amazing release. No I do not personally liek some of the artists either... you CANNOT please everyone, but if you all know what the team working on this had to deal with, youd be suprised we got this far!!

This has NOTHING to do with making a name for Organic... as a matter of fact we have acknowledged on the site all the other labels/people that were involved to make this possible.... NOT JUST US!

*****This project is being created in collaboration with the following labels and companies involved in the scene :

Mesmobeat, A-wave records, BNE, Hom Mega, Tip, Phantasm, Alchemy, Hom Mega, Spiral Trax, Nano, Revolve Magazine, Chaishop, Mushroom Media, Dtect Magazine, Spun Records, Spliff Music, Turbo Trance, Dragonfly, Jumping & Pumping, Psyreviews, Triskele Management, Square Peg, Twisted Records, Interchil, Ultimae, Antiworld, Metropolis, and Arabesque.

Core Team & Major contributors: Chris Organic, Carlo Rossi. Andrew Humphries, Nigel (Revolve), Jake Stephenson, and Pan (Etnicanet). *****

The ONLY reason Organic name is on it is because that is what label it happens to be coming out on. We are making NO money from this, and as a matter of fact several of the people involved are losing money ( if you can call it that.. it will end up with charity in the end and that is GREAT!).

As for the money actually going to charity.... most likely about 10-11gbp or abouts ( considering it was purchased for 15). Arabesque are distrbuting it commission free. All the costs of manufacturing and flyers/posters will come out but thats it.

For Gods sake guys, cant you just let it be a benefit and not have all the bitching?? No matter what CD would have come out, some people would complain and we cant control that. We are comfortable with the product we have put out, and more than pleased with the prospective amounts of money we will be able to donate. Do you think the ppl in the Indian Ocean are complaining we did not put a better tracklist to send them more money?

I have no more to say but I just hope those of you with a heart will at least quit griping and just see it as a good thing in the end. Just to see how in this SHORT time the scene has pulled together is unbeleivable... please let it rest :(

xoxoxo

Robin