13. Mentalism

14. Invocation

15. Molecular Superstructure

16. Turn up the Silence

17. Exhalation

18. Connoisseur of Hallucination

19. The Nebbish Route

20. Falling Awake

cat. number : TWSCD28 <--- makes us feel a little closer hey?

The tracks sound great! :rolleyes::D

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Perhaps there are alot of mini ambient type tracks in between.

& have you noticed that some previously mention tracks arent on the list?!

What happen to beja flor??

g kinda guy isnt on the list either

have they gone through a name change?

Apparently DUSK has named the album "Nothing Lasts... But Nothing Is Lost"

wow

like a month ago they had finishes like 8 tracks. how did they come up with like 12 new ones within weeks? they aren't gms :) man it would be fat if those 12 are some unreleased ones that never made it to are you shpongled and tales..

I am also glad they took Beja Flor out cause it definately sounded commerical and non shpongle. Yes, the tracklisting looks more mind challenging like Are You Shpongled ? I truly hope it will be that psychedelic cause I like them more psychedelic than freestyle like Tales Of The Inexpressible.

I like Beija Flor and think it's a good track, but judging by Shpongle standars im also glad it isn't on the album still, somehow it lacks something imo. Beija flor could be an 10/10 track if i wouldn't know any other Shpongle releases, because they beat the crap out of it.

yea ill be glad too if Beija Flor is out. Not that its awefull by any means, its just lacking in some special shpongle ingredient that cant quite be pinned down.

I just hope they make the "ethnic" influences more transparent like on the first one. Odd time sigs but no salsa dancing.

Beija flor is great in its own unique sense, but it just isn't as catchy like, say, tea daze and frisbee <_< .

Tales of the inexpressible was great but personally i believe that "Are you shpongled" will forever be the paragon of Shpongle.

My hope is that the third album will be a mix of both .... or perhaps something we've never seen before but will be even better than the two previous albums. I'm excited beyond words. I've got shpongleeyes already :D ....

suddenly i awoke. I had a beautifully lucid dream of freefalling upwards. Blue skies changed and became a glittering dark void. I glided through blue stars and purple suns full of spirals and vivid colors in my spaceship of imagination. I was happy and I knew that I can have anything i want in the whole universe. Then I saw the burning crimson effigy of the morning sun and it was all over as I fell awake.

-But I dont remember falling asleep...

Tales of the inexpressible was great but personally i believe that "Are you shpongled" will forever be the paragon of Shpongle.

Tracks off Tales can be better then ones off '?'

eg.

'hoorey' better then 'closed eyelids' imo.

'room23' better then 'Shpongle Spores' imo

But overall '?' is a better album - only due to its trippyness ;)