Jump to content

Oopie

Members
  • Posts

    5212
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    41

Everything posted by Oopie

  1. Thanks Bahamut! Heh, I have that compilation but haven't really listened to it for some reason.... thanks for the reminder!
  2. Hey this is quite easy to grasp I think! Above you can see my all time fav#1 ambient piece. Lush all the way... you gotta hear it btw! <3 So I'd like you to recommend me the same class soulful ambient out there. Preferably only one track/album cause I'll really try to hear your suggestions. BUT I don't want recommendations if you haven't heard the track. I ALSO DON'T WANT you to come tell me this track isn't on your top-10 ambient trax evööh! Obviously you need to check your hearing if you disagree. so the keywords would be: extremely melodic, atmospheric, light, relaxing.... overall compositions that just glow talent!
  3. hallucinogen tracks of the glory! :posford:
  4. I love the whole album good choice! np: toi doi - nuage d'encens also brilliant... to say the least!
  5. I got to hear this album about a year before it's launch. It's really great! Reminds me of Hux Flux with all that attention to detail. Check out the long samples @ saiko when it's there...
  6. sri hari's rising sign... great melodies I lurw it
  7. If you're funnish you can see the joke...
  8. that guy's really solid. "nightwidth" is amazing!
  9. I think the sound went more dark in 97... for example the xenomorph album and some compilations from flying rhino lab. my pick would be: twisted travellers - twisted travelling that track is storming to say the least. give it a try if you're able to find it.
  10. DJ Rolando - Jaguar good tekno
  11. Once went alone and it kinda sucked. (didn't have any alcohol, money or substances...)
  12. Hallucinogenius - The Lone Derangah One guy showing the world how it's done that's all there's to it, BUBÄM!
  13. If you still have the hand-painted backdrop in one month I'm taking it.
  14. kenny lark dog's azimuth. listening and liking!
  15. I came down with the prices. I'm broke help me out
  16. M.S.B. - Heart Thinks Wide
  17. Oopie

    IDM

    Gimmik/Toytronic-label is right up your alley if you're into melodic bliss. edit: edit check it out http://www.discogs.com/release/245455
  18. Again listening to Danté Curtin. I should so change the record... not
  19. the new Dan Curtin album I got yesterday! whoaa is it the 4 cups of coffee or is the man just talented or both, who knows, but my every cell is jammin right now...
  20. universal indicator - UI green A1 :posford: :posford:
  21. mikkel metal's brone and wait about to fill the base...
  22. deep house: theo parrish - sound sculptures äkiiid: exillon - it's ok to dance drugprog: shadow fx - direct influence dåb techno: mikkel metal - brone and wait curtain techno: dan curtin - we're the ones we've been waiting for ???: inverse cinematics - passin' through I'm prolly high tonite...
  23. that's a way to go. now you ought to check out either "pentamerous metamorphosis" or "remotion" which both feature my fav'e track of theirs, delta phase.
×
×
  • Create New...