New interviews with artists!

moni

Hi!

Some people on psynews have told us that they miss reading interviews here. So I thought it was time to do something about it.

But I also think that you all can get involved. Let's take some interviews together. Nothing bad can come out of this.

So, I am thinking to do this in 3 steps:

1. You name artists you would like to have interviewed by us. We will choose the artists who get the most requests (votes) from you. We will take into consideration more factors when deciding whom to interview, but your interests will cover the biggest percentage in the decision.

2. We will ask you to write the questions you would like the artists to answer.

3. We go ahead and ask the artists for an interview. If they say yes, we go ahead with it, and post in on psynews.

I hope you will see this as a nice initiative from our side and take it seriously and get involved.

Now, logically, this should be the first step of the plan. So here it goes:

Please post below the artist(s) you would like us to interview.

:)

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Cosmogenesis

First all of all, Moni, I want to send you a big THANX! Any person has taken seriously my purpose for more interviews, but however, you have decided to follow my idea, and I'm glad about it. :)

Of course, there are too many artists I would like you interview. But actually, I think the best is to select artists which we have recently heard.

_My first choice goes to M.F.G. . As many people, I would like to know the feelings of the mythic project about their come back in the trance scene after 5 or 6 years of silence, their personal comments about their upcoming 5th album, "Message from God", their opinion and their stance about the evolution of the trance genre: neo goa & full-on.

_ For a second artist's interview, I would very like to be RA, the new artist of Suntrip records, and former dimension 5 member. I think that making an interview of Ra shouldn't be a difficult thing to do: Mars & Anoebis are the boss of his label, so they can convince him to speak a little about his future second album, which style he has choosen for producing it, what he had done the last years, and why he decides to trust Suntrip records now.

By the way, I think interviews of Filteria & Khetzal should be also possible. We haven't so many infos about Khetzal, and a comment of Filteria about the Heliopolis album and his future projects would be very interesting.

_And finally, maybe it's the most difficult interview to do, I want to learn some infos of the masters, Astral Projection, and especially about the "Open Society" album. The most of fans have already many apprehensions about their future release: will it be a typical full-on or full-on with goa elements album? Maybe they can reassure us about it with their own arguments.

Guest Cosmogenesis

transwave

498967[/snapback]

Yes, I forgot Transwave! But I think it will be a little difficult to interview both together, because they are very busy. They have problems to find time themselves for the 4th album!

But, on the other hand, Mars is a frenchman, and Dado & Absolum also. Maybe they have contacts together.

OTT he seems like such a nice guy, he has to have something interesting to say :P and he is coming out with a new albume in not too long... hopefully :huh:

or the Derango brothers would be very interesing aswell!!!

I know

I want another one  :)

499564[/snapback]

oh.. ok then, he shouldn't be hard to reach :)

a Posford interview would be nice indeed, considering all the fans he has at psynews.

499424[/snapback]

teh posford on the other hand is harder to reach online than mother teresa, with her being dead and all... unless of course you are waving around a big pile of money and asking him to play in some festival. Either that you can go through go traveler and radi's fan club.

damn, your requests are quite diversified :) but all interesting artists!

teh posford on the other hand is harder to reach online than mother teresa, with her being dead and all... unless of course you are waving around a big pile of money and asking him to play in some festival. Either that you can go through go traveler and radi's fan club.

499594[/snapback]

i take it you speak from experience? damn.

Guest The Journey Man Project

Capsula

Entheogenic

Shulman

Androcell

Blueech

Makyo

Puff Dragon

Ishq

X-Dream

Midi Miliz

Psyfactor (new ambient album rocks!)