Proxeeus: Weep From Within (OUT NOW!)

PROXEEUS_WheepfromWithin_frontsmall.png.a9fd163212383ad49475846f8374fcad.png

OUT NOW!

BUY HERE: BANDCAMP

We are super happy to announce that the new storming Proxeeus album "Weep from within" will be released on the 1st of June! 
This release will be available in limited digipack (100 copies pressed) & digital.
Expect something different! Spooky atmospheres, crazy tribal rhythms and a good dose of psychedelia ar all inside!

Tracklist:
1. Cthonian Anomaly
2. Devil's Reef
3. G'harne
4. Arkham Asylum
5. Beware of their Eyes
6. The Cats of Ulthar
7. From Beyond
8. Weep from Within
9. A Dreamer who found Life unsatisfying (BONUS TRACK only available in digital version)

Preview:

Artwork by: Pieter Pan 

Mastering by: Cassio Centurion 

• Like 2

Whoa, another one of my favourite artists is releasing a new album this year :)

(worth noting though is that I do have some versions of about half of these tracks, so partially I know what's coming, but still this was a nice surprise)

On 5/8/2023 at 5:18 PM, Paul Eye said:

Whoa, another one of my favourite artists is releasing a new album this year :)

(worth noting though is that I do have some versions of about half of these tracks, so partially I know what's coming, but still this was a nice surprise)

haha, well those will at least be properly mastered now :p

• Like 1

• GoaMadnessRec changed the title to Proxeeus: Weep From Within (OUT NOW!)

You expected a melodic explosion with Proxeeus? :D
Thankfully I got pretty much what I expected, and with From Beyond being completely reworked from an early version I have, most of this album was new material to me.

I like it, can't really say more than that yet. This and the new Morphic Resonance and Triquetra albums are pretty much the only goa albums I've bought in the past few years.

• Like 1

On 6/7/2023 at 9:59 PM, Paul Eye said:

You expected a melodic explosion with Proxeeus? :D
Thankfully I got pretty much what I expected, and with From Beyond being completely reworked from an early version I have, most of this album was new material to me.

I like it, can't really say more than that yet. This and the new Morphic Resonance and Triquetra albums are pretty much the only goa albums I've bought in the past few years.

You're missing out on the Global Sect VA Liquid Symphony.

Two great Morphic and Proxeeus tracks but packed with others as well. 

On this album. I actually came back for a video review, first impression, but I filmed it on an old SD card and don't have a slot for that on a single device in the house. 

So it's lost for now. 

Essentially it has a rhythm and rawness that we haven't heard on his last few releases. It is nothing like Mountain of Madness or Weird Tales but carries a similar expressive feeling for me. 

Much more advanced technically of course. 

The warm tribal kicks and bass lines were the biggest surprise for me. 

Arkham Asylum a favourite at the moment. Super groovy stuff from a serious master at the game. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Tsotsi said:

You're missing out on the Global Sect VA Liquid Symphony.

Two great Morphic and Proxeeus tracks but packed with others as well.

Well, I'm not really sure if I'm "missing out" on anything since I barely even listen to any *trance anymore. I'll support some of my favourite artists of course, but that's as far as I care to go these days.