Upcomming, Preorder or Available Goa, Psytrance, Psybient Vinyl Releases

1 hour ago, technosomy said:

No only a double, and price is very average compared to some and sounds killer

63€ shipped to europe for a regular 2xLP release is average now? 😳

that's almost the same as for the beautiful Hallucinogen 4xLP remastered deluxe book just half a year ago.

damn where is this heading.

Edit: true, the samples sound amazing. tough decision if this is still within the budget.

Darn, I was hoping I could safely ignore another absurdly over-priced galloping horse or machine gun clone. Unfortunately, however, I'm just going to have to shell out, because this sounds great! Classic Prana percussive sensibilities are to the fore, not to mention blistering acid and atmospheric ambience/samples. ~*~ 

PS - it is highly unlikely to be 3 lps based on the 7 tracks on 4 sides that are the preview tracks. 

31 minutes ago, Widar said:

You are aware that Diggers factory are French and send from there, UK and US, right?

I can't pass on this, like you guys said, it sounds amazing!

No but I Do now, thanks. Not sure what the whining about post is diggers post costs are great compared to others only $20 Australian To send this one considering costs almost that sending within Australia 

22 hours ago, psyhoe said:

63€ shipped to europe for a regular 2xLP release is average now? 😳

that's almost the same as for the beautiful Hallucinogen 4xLP remastered deluxe book just half a year ago.

damn where is this heading.

Edit: true, the samples sound amazing. tough decision if this is still within the budget.

Dam bro I am in Australia and costing me less than that, you guys got some sort of tax or something?

Producing vinyl has become much more expensive, It's however very interesting to see so many records released right now, it's a golden era for that. 

EDIT: I did not know Diggersfactory were producing vinyl on demand, hence the edit. They clearly get their cut because they are helping artists/labels to produce their records then. 

Ordering vinyl from outside the EU is total madness. In Belgium we pay 25% tax on the value, and 18€ costs for taking care of the paper work. So, ordering a vinyl of the UK of 28€ (which is the normal price of a 2xLP) costed me: 16€ shipping, 18€ paperwork costs and 7€ tax = 41€ extra costs for a vinyl of 28€. Thats just outrageous. 

But I realise its the same for everyone ordering from Suntrip to Australia, USA, Israel, UK or whatever. Music became a luxury good again! The only solution? Bulk buying... But yeah, for that all music should be on 1 spot again... Beatspace is having some :) 

• Sad 1

2 hours ago, draeke said:

Producing vinyl has become much more expensive, It's however very interesting to see so many records released right now, it's a golden era for that. 

EDIT: I did not know Diggersfactory were producing vinyl on demand, hence the edit. They clearly get their cut because they are helping artists/labels to produce their records then. 

Diggers did the yeti little while ago, should be ready next month

@technosomy Yes I supported that and the space tribe before that. What I meant is that I didn't know they were brokering to produce, I thought it was simply a crowdfunding website (like Kickstarter) and then labels produced the records themselves.

I am not hopeful for the Yeti, they managed to make two wrong test pressings, and they are doing the third now, let's see when it gets produced.

@anoebis that's bad, and yes ordering from the UK gets taxed also in Italy: we have to pay import taxes (25%) calculated on shipping + actual item cost, and then we pay a fixed 6 euro for paperwork/processing, also quite sad although slightly better than your scenario.

Well the UK situation couldve been mostly avoided if they didn't leave EU, though all prices are going up. Food is ridiculously priced in Finland right now.

The Prana album sounds awesome

1 hour ago, draeke said:

@technosomy Yes I supported that and the space tribe before that. What I meant is that I didn't know they were brokering to produce, I thought it was simply a crowdfunding website (like Kickstarter) and then labels produced the records themselves.

I am not hopeful for the Yeti, they managed to make two wrong test pressings, and they are doing the third now, let's see when it gets produced.

@anoebis that's bad, and yes ordering from the UK gets taxed also in Italy: we have to pay import taxes (25%) calculated on shipping + actual item cost, and then we pay a fixed 6 euro for paperwork/processing, also quite sad although slightly better than your scenario.

According to my Diggers Factory order status, the most recent test pressing of Yeti has been validated and I assume that means production is (finally) imminent 

• Like 1

On 12/30/2023 at 8:43 AM, astralprojection said:

Anyone have any news on the hallucinogen singles remaster? 

If I'm remembering correctly, the test pressings sound great and he's just finishing up the write ups and text for the booklet... Or something.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, astralprojection said:

do you have the tracklist?

No

He said it was all the singles, so I just assumed that.

No idea if collabs like Infernal Machine are included or just the Hallucinogen proper tracks either.

Hopefully more info soon (but not too soon because I'm broke and don't have the $$ for it yet)

5 hours ago, the goa constrictor said:

No

He said it was all the singles, so I just assumed that.

No idea if collabs like Infernal Machine are included or just the Hallucinogen proper tracks either.

Hopefully more info soon (but not too soon because I'm broke and don't have the $$ for it yet)

ok. would be fun to guess the tracklist?

angelic particles is probably gonna be the final track.

space pussy probably the first.

btw how would you know the vinyl test pressings tested ok?