Bassline of the day

Manuser

Man, all that album you mention is fat, stylish and groovy cool bass lines, technoish and psychedelic trance. Very cool release. In ways since its so cool and variated and pretty technoid I think of this and I also think of KoxBox's Great Unknown. Maybe I'll get around to review it within my life :rolleyes:

If I'm gonna drop a today's bass line for me..    I'll go with ...... hum.... 

https://goch.bandcamp.com/track/linear-dimensions

Ok so this track didn't come natural to me today but was forced to have a track to mention. It's totally awesome though. Strong bassline

• 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...

^ you know dude, and I'm REALLY serious. The Yamabikaya album on Shiva Space Technology djs Really well with that style ;) I do not see a reason for you not to get it and be pleasently amused by the tracks on it not availible on YT ©®π∆׶√ (awesome VA track you posted, great!) 

17 minutes ago, psytones said:

^ you know dude, and I'm REALLY serious. The Yamabikaya album on Shiva Space Technology djs Really well with that style ;) I do not see a reason for you not to get it and be pleasently amused by the tracks on it not availible on YT ©®π∆׶√ (awesome VA track you posted, great!) 

I remembered not being very hooked but it was in 2012 or 2013, I should give it another try as tastes can vary from one year to another.

14 minutes ago, psytones said:

Ok I got one. 1st track ;) eheh (all tracks r solid quality and variated k&b, notice the next-last track)
http://beatspace-nocomment.bandcamp.com/album/alien-technology-no-comment-records

Great track to open the release, will listen to the rest tomorrow :P 

13 hours ago, Paul Eye said:

Skip to 4:57 if you don't have the patience to wait for it XD

Never realized it's a collaboration with Eat Static :) 

3 hours ago, Richpa said:

Simple and effective.

Nice one, I like the hypnotic style, somehow reminds me this:

• Like 1