Artha - Dream Telepathy

Ok..I have heard the samples..what's the fuss about? New Born (last release of Cronomi was more into my taste). This is very decent goa trance but I am disappointed because it makes no difference...this is actually boring, yes, boring. Pii..paa.hip.hip and pii..paaa.

I need to make a clarification to my prev comment. It tells more about my current state of mind that Artha's goodness or badness. Last year was virginial to me and since I am of the addictive type I need stronger and stronger stimulus and only UX has brought that to the table this year for me.

• 3 weeks later...

Nope, due to a very organic flow of circumstances the files just left last weekend the building to the pressing plant. We await their answer ;)

Keep us posted, please  :(

BTW, will it be available on Psyshop or Beatspace? I'll most likely buy it over at Cronomi's Bandcamp like usual, but it's strange your more recent CDs aren't distributed there?

Keep us posted, please  :(

BTW, will it be available on Psyshop or Beatspace? I'll most likely buy it over at Cronomi's Bandcamp like usual, but it's strange your more recent CDs aren't distributed there?

Not wierd ;)  We just want to be 100% independent and have full control over our income and outcome :)

Not selling CDs for (in our opinion) too low price at distributors.

But every label does at it sutes best for them.

We tearn break-even at every release (or better), so it works for us.

Just like Sanaton Rec. does.

Keep you posted as soon as we receive a mail back from pressing plant. :) For sure.

I'm actually as inpatient as you guys.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

So, any update?  :blush:

Yes, we just received the shipping tracking code of the CDs :)

Didn't feel the urge to reply sooner, cause I had no info yet.

They will arrive in one week.

We don't work with pre-orders (I don't see any use in it any more).

So be ready: one week ;) ARTHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <3

• Like 2

What do you mean sold?

And what about us?

Chill babe ;)

These are CDs - 30 already - sold directly by our label dj's - who were the first to receive the CDs - to their close friends.

You can order here by sending me a pm (as I'm the label manager) or wait until it is on bandcamp (after the weekend) :)

THX for your enthusiasm :)