ZNA gathering 2015

Drosophila

Nice! :excl:

Is there going to be a Psynews camp?

good question. I dont remember everyone on the boards that said they are going so maybe we should make a list right here with all that are attending.

1. Me ;p

also - Im sure many of us will be busy here or there, dancefloor or sleep, but we should still try for a group photo or something ;D

• 2 weeks later...

And we can also try to use the message-board at the festival...

If for nothing else, for an "I was here" kinda notification for other Psynewsers :)

Anyone else coming with the 16:00 ZNA bus from Lissabon by the way? I missed the 10:00 bus by mere hours it seems (didn't realize it was full booked until after I bought the bus ticket...) and so I have a nice 7h wait at the airport until the bus leaves -_-

Heres how my plans are..

I leave from here at Dusseldorf airport at noon on the 30th. I then have a 5hr layover in Madrid so I will arrive at Lisbon at 8pm. From there i will be camped out in the hallway that leads to the rental cars. Along one wall there are 6 outlets to charge things haha! I bunkered down in this spot last year for two nights, once before and after boom. I was always first there and eventually it became a hangout spot for others ;p this can be an easy way to find me in the airport. Its just around the corner from the main entrance where the buses are and where Boom bus departed from. When i get on my friends pc I will see if I can get a picture of the airport layout.

I also have the 10am early bus. Hopefully there is somehow space by time it leaves. Who knows with possible flight delays from other travellers.

so I hope this helps if someone hasnt been to Lisbon airport before. its pretty easy. I will describe the little red things I added to the map picture.

the arrival area on the right - there is some long ramp you go down after getting your bags which i dont exactly see in the map so I circled the whole area. from that side of the lobby you walk towards the main entrance and the escalators there with the food and drink icons over them. those floors lead upstairs to that stuff, other shops and the departure counters to get your boarding passes. Go past them and you head towards the rental car hallway. the slight downward slope in that hallway is where I will be against the wall. Not sure what I will be wearing but I have a red backpack that says K-BAN and a small duffle.

I hope to see some of you there or the dancefloor 8)

PLANTA_LISBOA_CHEGADAS.jpg

Skeleton in camp or dancefloor? Im sure it will be an easy spot ;p

Im at Lisbon now in the hallway with the outlets to myself. There is free unlimited wifi this year after a quick registration. Last year was crappy boingo with one free hour before paying for extra.

Continuing to wait and sleep it out. Wearing an orange Flying Rhino shirt.

Ize excited!

Thanks, it will a blast, people are so nice here,perfect place to be right now!!

Today it's a full moon party and tomorrow the festival line-up starts :-D

The skeletonman is on the dance floor, the camp has a flag with three green people floating in space!

I will see if I can manage to post a picture!

ah ha! I misread your post about this lucid SkeletonMan figure. As you by now know my story on how that went ;p You guys are a lovely bunch and I really would love to have you and the new friends made from this trip around for more events or just casually hanging. This was a real special event for me with the music for sure and just as much so the people I met talked and laughed with the whole week. I really didn't expect this much heart warming from new friends and travelling solo overseas. This is a week I will never forget. And heres the Psynews gang that at least was around. A few others could of made it in apparently. Guys I didn't end up meeting.

Im not certain on all exact forum names but left to right here you have SkeletonMan, Staffan, Me, PaulEye, Drosophila, Anoebis and .... pdinklag?? if I can remember some of what you told me?? and where you posted recently...

P8040393.jpg

Yep, all correct. Nice pic :)

thanks to whoever our cameraman was haha! it took some effort the whole day to get all of us together at the start of Union Jack. And see the legs between Paul & Drosophila? those are two German friends I made that trip. They later told me they have a group picture of us from behind so I will message them and see if I can get it haha!

and heres a video during when SUN Project played. I know Drosophila hasnt seen this yet. What a good day! I miss it so much.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gKfna8IwlwY

• Like 3

it took some effort the whole day to get all of us together at the start of Union Jack.

Oh god, Union Jack did an awesome set, I enjoyed so much.

The whole festival was fantastic. UX, Technossomy, Jaia, BPC, MFG, Goblin... Just so much great music. Pure Intellect, Master of the Universe, Pyramid, V.T.O.L, Magnetic Activity, Overload.

I will definitely going back if there's another ZNA in 2017.

Nice one, PaulEye :D

You should have seen me when Xenomorph played. Fuck yes that was the best gig I've experienced in years :)

PS. I'd appreciate it if you guys would use Paul Eye instead of PaulEye. Nitpicking maybe, it just annoys me.