Gimme some luv for Agneton!

Balance

Absolutely loving the work of this artist! So powerful, psychedelic and fun! I had a 3 hour trance dj set on the mainfloor at a 3 story super club my mate partially owns at 2am this (Saturday) morning. I finished it with my Sita/Timewarp CDs inc. his album. An hour of pure Agneton (some Dutch mega dj had been on before me), and the place went absolutely mental!! I finished the set with his Azure Epos track, and as I walked off I had all these sweaty geezers hugging me, and some dude tripping madly was in tears of joy :lol:.

Told everyone about these labels so hopefully getting some more commercial recognition. More music please Mr Agneton!!

Thx for the luv brows.

I know I'm incredibly handsome, so no need to re-affirm that. But it's always good to get some support on the music I do, especially on forums - which is the place where the people with taste and musical knowledge tend to reside, i.e. the place where nitzhonot/nitzhogoa is and will always be ignored or hated to a certain degree -...

Love back to u all! :)

*And btw, please, if someone feels like saying he or she hates my music, feel free to do so. It's not cause i am reading these things that it's forbidden...go on! :P*

Yes, I played a Goa set this last Saturday (in China of all places - yes, there is actually a psytrance scene in Shenzhen. Mostly expats, but we are going strong, and converting some of the locals!) and I played "Azure Epos." Probably the track the crowd responded most to... :)

... he is also one of the most handsome goa artists, alongside Imba of course.

That's why we go to play together in different countries, defiling everything and fuck each other :ph34r:

I gave him so much love in real life... aaaah :wub:

• Like 1