What do you think about fog

radi6404

What do you think about fog? For me it is a really beautiful and enjoyable state of the weater and I mis it here in the town I am staying in Bulgaria. 50 kilometers to the north we have some highlands and there is a lot of fog there during the morning. Fog is a state of the weather that really makes me relax and feel great. A friend of me said, that mountains give him a feeling like there is more time, like the time is moving slower. I get a similar feeling like that when ther is fog. I am really relaxed and can think very well. Fog calm me down and let´s me forget about the stress, especially when it is cold and the trees are covered with ice cristals. It is really beautiful to have fog at the moring and later the day recieve some sun. Dynamic winter weather a really rise up the mood for some people becase you see something is going on, something is changing.

Also fog and snow are some beautiful states of the winter weather and are really relaxing. What do you think about fog in autumn and winter?

In theory a foggy winter day is very beautiful, especially on the countryside. But practially spoken i get depressed if have to spend too many days without sunshine and only fog and darkness. Also because in the city the snow gets dirty and wet really fast so it doesn't even look nice.

..i remember when i was on the mountains, in a winter-time exercise during my military service some years ago, that i was coming outside my tent at dawn and looking around at the surrounding fields and other soldiers' settlements to be full of fog, but i was realizing after a while that my position was inside the fog... :unsure: ... to be more precise, fog was everywhere, as cold, moisture and frost...

Nowadays, i enjoy when i go to the beach and i see clearly the shore and the fields across the sea. :rolleyes:

I find the fog pretty awesome, even when it's dangerous on the road. What I really love and feels really surreal is when it's raining super hard. Earlier this year in the spring, it was raining so hard that when driving you couldn't even see anything that's 3-4 feet in front of you unless it had lights. Driving really slow through that rain and having music on was a really nice experience.

Love fog, I like grey overcast days in the hills and if there is some rolling fog it just makes the whole thing look ethereal, otherworldly or like a dreamscape. I don't drive so have no negative feelings towards fog.

Unfortunately I don't get much fog this way. I have to go to the mountains to get any.

In 2008 a few weeks after a stint at The Fusion Festival (working and partying) I started biking back to Rostock. When I got about 2 hours into my journey I saw a grey curtain at the horizon. At first I cursed my luck at getting to slog through rain while on a bike, when the grey curtain finally reached me (or maybe the other way around) I realized to my surprise that this is not rain but some seriously thick fog. I was soaked within minutes and thought I would drown at any moment. Never have experienced such thickness to fog before, but I probably have to thank Muritz lake for that experience.

Seems I forgot to answer the question. I don't think too much about the weather because I can't do much about it. It's there and quite frankly as long as it is I'm content (fog included).

around these parts of the world fog is a certain indicator, that there's cold, shitty weather outside, so fuck fog. in tropical regions it can make those rainforest-covered mountains look nice and mysterious, but here: no thanks. i want the summer back. october was bearable, but since then the conditions outside have been torture.

it seems you prefer warmer weather than colder weather. I don´t have anything against cold weather unless it is not too cold. Fog doesn`t always mean it is very cold, it can appear in spring and autumn aswell, so your conclusion that fog indicates cold and bad weather is not fully true.