Zion 604 | Deviant Electronics - Green Room ( Album , 2014 )

I've not played the samples yet and purchased the cd. said 5 were available and now its down to 2. hmm. just having the music will be awesome. I gotta check this section of the forums more often. 8)

Back on January 8, I previewed the album on Bandcamp, liked the music, bought the album, downloaded the music, and moved on to other things. Yesterday, the CD arrived from Israel. I had totally forgotten that I was also getting a CD even though I had paid an extra 4 Euros back in January to ship a piece of plastic that I didn't really want. I would have been much happier just to pay 8 Euros for the digital download album.

I ordered The Kingdom and this one almost a month ago and I'm still waiting for both. I thought I remembered my past purchases from Zion arriving sooner, but I can't remember.

Where are they shipped from? In the past I had orders from Saiko (shipped from China) take a month or more to get to me.

Hey Jason, to be honest I am not whining. I already have the music. I'm more curious about how they work. So how about you go put your fists to good use & bend over and loosen up a bit eh?

Love n light homie!

Roy Sason was so kind that he gave me 3 extra CDs. 2Minds "Wave Shell", 1 regular and 1 in Dub, and an awesome Shidapu vs Skizologic Live Mix CD from Psilosiva's Resonance Festival October 2013.

I got them too. Interesting that the 2Minds CD isn't on Discogs yet.