Imba is a mster

radi6404

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@radi6404: I think you have a much more serious problem, something wrong in the head! I really dont think that you know what you are talking about.... SERIOUSLY!!

First of all... Jannis (Filteria) is the one Newschool producer that REALLY uses hardware in his tracks... isnt that oldschool or what?? Fuck**g prick you!

and why do you bash Filteria? Dont you think that all the newschool artists got the inspiration from the old artists???

IMO... he doesnt sounds like Pleiadians at all!

Get a fucking life you... and stop rant about things you dont know anything about!!

I am wondering, why I bother at all, as soon as I share my opinion about newschool goa trance I get insulted here and people say I have problems with my life. Excuse me, but just yesterday I talked about rap with a girl and we both agreed that rap with a lot of insults is not nice to listen to. So does she have problems aswell, does she really? Really, I knew a friend earlier who dissed most goa trance as being simple copy and paste music and anyone who listen to it is a retard, because it does not have key changes and the melodies are predictive and simple. But I did not say the things I get to hear here. Some go so far that they dare to say I spread hate in this forum.

In any post against Filteria or newschool in general I said it is my personal opinion and other people may listen to the music if they love it, I don`t forbid it or something else, it is only my opinion, I am not forcing it over anyone

And another thing is, you go at me and start the fighting, as if I am the only one who said newschool is different to oldschool, altough you know exactly that many people in the past have said what they think about newschool. They have literally said the same than me, their opinion and that anyone is free to listen to it if he wants, but only I get back negative feedback.

And another thing is that it doesn`t matter one bit if Filteria uses hardware or software, but what he does with it, if he uses too many layers of flat and digital sounding sounds it will sound digital and like newscholl, even though it is hardware. Even with simple freeware people can get old sounding tracks if they want, so it is what you do with your gear, not your gear itself.

There are few things people shouldn't do discussing their musical tastes, like bashing someone for listening/liking different tunes than you, degraging other genres (maybe just for fun it's allowed ;) ), etc. I think among them is saying sth you can't confirm or say it's definately true, like other people's motivations (all artists jump in the same bandwagon in order to attract a wider audience).

And another thing is, you go at me and start the fighting, as if I am the only one who said newschool is different to oldschool, altough you know exactly that many people in the past have said what they think about newschool. They have literally said the same than me, their opinion and that anyone is free to listen to it if he wants, but only I get back negative feedback.

That's why the choice of words is that important, if You constantly get bashed (and by different not the same poster), maybe that's the reason.

Also saiyng unpopular statement will bring the wrath of gods, but that's another story, I personally can't imagine goa without Etnica/Pleiadians and some of their tracks being mentioned as average or weak, perhaps some people do :).

I agree that pleiadians is the top 5 artists all time.

So ?

that doesnt mean anyone has to compare them to anyone else.

which ive already stated is your major problem. Everything is a comparison to you.

Stop comparing music and youll be alot happier in yourself. Trust me on that.

poeple dont say stuff like "I dont like this monet painting because its not similar to van gogh."

Get it? Its meant to be different.

I agree that pleiadians is the top 5 artists all time.

So ?

that doesnt mean anyone has to compare them to anyone else.

which ive already stated is your major problem. Everything is a comparison to you.

Stop comparing music and youll be alot happier in yourself. Trust me on that.

poeple dont say stuff like "I dont like this monet painting because its not similar to van gogh."

Get it? Its meant to be different.

But there is music and music. This style of music is more like a drug to the people who listen to it, so some want it to sound the same and get more of the same, because other drugs can`t get the same feelings just as different tracks can`t get the same feelings.This is why I and others want to hear tracks that are very similar to pleiadians, Electric universe, Green nuns, Astral, Power source, man with no name and similar. There has to be similar music to generate the same emotions, different music generates different emotions for me.

I like some new stuff by the way, for example I really appreciate Aes Dana.

Oh is it that brand new stuff? Thought it was something old I had missed :D:D

Looking forward to it with extreme anticipation

Collaboration track which is in WIP but we hope to see it released on Future Architecture 2 compilation.

But there is music and music. This style of music is more like a drug to the people who listen to it, so some want it to sound the same and get more of the same, because other drugs can`t get the same feelings just as different tracks can`t get the same feelings.This is why I and others want to hear tracks that are very similar to pleiadians, Electric universe, Green nuns, Astral, Power source, man with no name and similar. There has to be similar music to generate the same emotions, different music generates different emotions for me.

I like some new stuff by the way, for example I really appreciate Aes Dana.

But you already HAVE those artists.

If you want music to sound similar, why? Why not go for the real thing and actually listen to those artists?

I agree those artists you mention are the top tier, no doubt.

But it has already been done.

But I would also welcome new artists with similar style to for example Green Nuns or whoever. That would be great! Just as same as I welcome new artists to do whatever they want.

You cant be picky like that. You cant tell artists what to do or slander them for doing something you dont like.

Again, opinions are of course welcome. Unnecessary insults arent.

Personally I don't see why both groups: 'original' and 'sounding similar to' artists can't coexist.

You cant tell artists what to do or slander them for doing something you dont like.

Again, opinions are of course welcome. Unnecessary insults arent.

+1

Well. I read all the pages of conversation, and I wondered. All that Radi said is: Newschool is bad because it`s don`t like Oldschool, and soooo many people hate Newschool too.

I am prefer old sound too (btw, Space Elves sounds old enough for me).

But!

There is nothing to discuss here, really. Friends, go listen to your favorite music and be happy.

Actually thats true.

Everytime i get that idea, newschool is wrong because is not old school and music shouldn't evolve... from last night on fb:

"also I don`t want to spread hate, I am just said that newschool goa is not like the old stuff"

It will never be like old stuff and i said to him after 20 years it's normaly that will sound much different but he didn't liked that.

Radi my advice is if you don't like new school then don't listen it and don't join any conversation about new school. If you have nothing good to say then don't say anything. It's so simple.

I don`t know what your plans and intention are with this, Nikola, but if it is something bad it wont work. It is what it is, I don`t want to spread hate, I am just said that there is little newschool goa that sounds like the old tracks.

Do you really think that you are that important in my life so i need to make plans for you?

I will ignore every post of you connected with goa trance.

I am just said that there is little newschool goa that sounds like the old tracks.

43660-Deal-with-it-Chuck-Norris--Pan-rcA

I'm sorry for derailing this thread. Let's have no more fighting and just go back to appreciating Imba's work instead.

100% agreed!!!

• 3 weeks later...