Any Astral Projection Lovers From The United States?

Richpa

We need to disscuss what people in USA like/dislike about Astral Projection. It would be cool if you can post your favorite albums and downtempo tracks and as a bonus you can list your favorite new tracks from Astral Projection or post here if you were at some amazing Astral Projection party!

yo Rich! Well first, Im curious why you are interested in the US perspective on Astral Projection. I still dont own any of their albums but have loves all their albums up to Amen. I liked Ten when it was new and I might still. It's been a while since I heard their tracks. I still have a folder with many of their songs. for favorites? There were many but I loved the intensity 'Another World' track had. it was very alien and darker than their rest. Virtual Booster is sweet! Liquid Sun.

many of them 8)

Why so little replies here?

yo Rich! Well first, Im curious why you are interested in the US perspective on Astral Projection. I still dont own any of their albums but have loves all their albums up to Ten. I liked Ten when it was new and I might still. It's been a while since I heard their tracks. I still have an album with many of their songs. for favorites? There were many but I loved the intensity 'Another World' track had. it was very alien and darker than their rest. Virtual Booster is sweet! Liquid Sun.
many of them 8)

I'm interested because astral projection is a great band and they got some magical tunes that many people like, and ofcourse so little people speak about ther albums on this forum and many people are from states here so i thought we could discuss what's best astral projection album from the past and which new tracks? Have you heard Unbelievable Technology track. Very powerfull and emotinal Astral Projection track, what do you think about that?

Have you heard Unbelievable Technology track. Very powerfull and emotinal Astral Projection track, what do you think about that?

is that a new one from them? I don't recognize the name. My mind is thinking of the sample "the power of technology" but I forget which of their older songs has that in their. Is that what you mean?

Aqua Line Spirit for me is their most emotional song. The intensity of Powergen is good too. That is one of the first songs I introduced to friends when making mixed goa cds.

is that a new one from them? I don't recognize the name. My mind is thinking of the sample "the power of technology" but I forget which of their older songs has that in their. Is that what you mean?

Aqua Line Spirit for me is their most emotional song. The intensity of Powergen is good too. That is one of the first songs I introduced to friends when making mixed goa cds.

Aqua Line Spirit is one of the best tunes from Another World album, very, very deep AP track!

I corrected my first post. I meant that Amen was a good album and Ten, althought remixes, was ok. Remixes kind of turn me off unless done very differently. Still, was an ok album.

Aqua Line Spirit is one of the best tunes from Another World album, very, very deep AP track!

yes, that song should be the poster child for how good melodies are done.

Aurora Borealis is also real solid. It's so nostalgic playing some of these now ;p

there is no deeper music around than boris blenn, but indeet AP music is great and light, i wonder why no more people on this forum talk about tracks like mahadepa 99 .i like listen AP, it's warm music to go the pool but i have not been to the US yet.

my early days of discovering the music, I had more Astral than anything. I was still almost exclusively listening to them even when I found new stuff. It would be harsh to say I'm "over" them but the reality, more good music was found. From that, more good music needed to be discovered ;p They will always remain an importance to me.

I liek AP but Boris is much better because he has very moving tracks. But I think Infected Mushrum is even more complex with very complex meldoies.

It does'nt sound old enough and has too many layers which I cant stand. Simon does this better and sounds more old.

I was in Austin in Teksas and I really wonder why so less people listen to AP. It's hot in Teksas and people should go to the pool while listening to AP downtempo tracks like Ambience.

In the evening no club played real old goa trance, only rock and there was too many people and it was noisy, so I wnt homw.

But the roads are smooth and soft in Austin.

Astral Projection was the very first Psytrance group I discovered, back in 2009. I downloaded a torrent online (uhoh!!!) containing 20 "Best" psytrance artists. This was a HUGE journey for me, as I had never even heard of Goa before. I listened to the entire Astral Projection discography and noted the difference in styles from the 90s into the 2000s. They definitely get a bit more full-on as time progresses, but I REALLY enjoy it. In the beginnings, when I first heard Astral Projection, I thought all Psytrance was like that. Then I realized, after listening to the other 20 artists discographies (S.U.N. Project, Etnica, Black and White, Xerox and Illumination and more) Astral Projection has a very defined mark. This mark still engulfs me to this day. It is certainly very simplistic at points, often called repetitive, and too heavy for some folks, but for me I enjoy sitting back to the journey. I drive a lot listening to Astral Projection. It is quite the trip!

And seriously... the oldschool sounds of 90s psytrance has an extreme uniqueness to it. I can not quite put my finger on it.