Those tracks have the ultimate goa lead

radi6404

So now I will list the most autentic goa tracks that have the most autehntic goa lead, and i am wondering if anyone knows similar tracks and what you think about those tracks and the leads.

The tracks are

Astral projection - Life on Mars Lead starts at 6 00

Astral Projection - Still on Mars Lead starts at 4 36

Electric universe - Alien Encounter Par 2 Lead starts at the beginning of song

Electric universe - Alien Encounter Part 1 Lead starts at 6 22

Those leads are all similar in sound and represent a really unique goa sound, I really like this sound and tried to recreate such a sound, failing. What do you think about the tracks and especially this sound? ARe there any other similar tracks with this lead in old or newschool. For me this is the definition of goa trance.

Astral Projection - Nilaya

Pleiadians - Maia

Filteria - Wormhole

Crossing Mind - Hydrophobic Visions

All have some of my favourite lead parts that are quintessential goa to me..

:D

Not really similar to your leads however.

you guys are making me think hard here... (grabs the first two tracks that enter the mind)

Prana - Indigo rmx

3:21 - can't describe it cuz no other song sounds like this. absolutely beautiful!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aoO6JVLNYls

Green Nuns - Conflict

2:18 acidic swirls ;O

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PK6iREWJdrA

so why has noone posted goa tracks with similar leads to those I have posted, since that was the porpuse of this thread anyway. I wanted to hear some leads that are similar, since this lead sound is very rare in goa trance and it represents the most geniune sound of goa trance in my opinion.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aLw9l4OUM4U

this one has it, and it is an incredible goa track, it is really hard and still has the goa spirit.

Are you aware that every time you ask a question and people answer, you tell them their answer sucks? If all you want is opinions like your own, ask the guy in the mirror.

It is not about opinions and I do not complain in any thread, but when I ask for tracks like that, with such a lead, I don't want random tracks with great leads, I know that many tracks have great leads, but I asked for the lead on Life on Mars or Alien Encounter, if it appears in other tracks aswell and what you think about it as a goa lead, that is what I asked.

Also it appears that typing to a keyboard got really tough, like moving a ship wheel, which would explain the few words people loose here in the threads and post a video. That is in some threads at least and by some users. Some do have many words to say.

• 2 months later...

So now I will list the most autentic goa tracks that have the most autehntic goa lead, and i am wondering if anyone knows similar tracks and what you think about those tracks and the leads.

The tracks are

Astral projection - Life on Mars Lead starts at 6 00

Astral Projection - Still on Mars Lead starts at 4 36

Electric universe - Alien Encounter Par 2 Lead starts at the beginning of song

Electric universe - Alien Encounter Part 1 Lead starts at 6 22

Not an easy request, anyway you should like Transwave - Ulysse Voyage 2.

One of my favorite sounds too, especially the one in Life on Mars.

Cant think of exactly the same in another track atm.

But these are in the same realm anyway.

Etnica - Microdrive (05:10)

Etnica - Mystical Appearance in Goa (08:36 -- one of my absolute favorites.)

Pleiadians - Ciberland (04:07)

these are all I can think of atm

But of course these tips are retarded, and obviously are nothing even remotly close to what youve asked.

Im sorry but where in that song is the sound of the topic ?

Seriously?

Starting at 5:58 and then again at 6:30!! There are more than 1 lead playing, all of them coming together to form that awesome electra climax and then erupting again at 7:30. This is one of my all-time favorites.

together with this:

3:56....

But then again, if you truly want to enjoy a lead you have to look at the whole, a lead without anything else is nothing and in goa it is often the accompanying melodies/leads and soundeffects that truly make the main melody shine.

But what has that got to do with this topic?

Electra does not contain the sound discussed in this topic.

The topic title says: those tracks with the ultimate goa lead.

Electra to me has the ultimate goa lead.

I rest my case.

The topic title says: those tracks with the ultimate goa lead.

Electra to me has the ultimate goa lead.

I rest my case.

The title yes. But the content of the original post clearly explained what sound he was looking for.

He gave examples of it and everything.

It's not wise just to read the title and disregard the actual content of the OP.

I rest my case.