Get phone number of girl patience?

radi6404

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Radi, I guess you're looking for girl who do like and listen regularly to Psychedelic Trance song ?

Then, why do you try to get girl involved into this Genre of Music ? Wouldn't be easier to go at some goa partie and meet some girl who already know what Goa trance is and who at least enjoy dancing on it ? You'll better chance doing it, in my opinion.

The grass is not greener Radi.. A girl who likes goa trance could still turn out to be an evil heartless person as much as the next. Or turn out to be the most beautiful amazing person u will ever meet. ;)

Either way, nothing to do with goa..

I admire your dedication to getting people into it however haha.

One day may you drive through the steepest mountains on the smoothest roads with the wind in your hair, and a goa loving girl beside you to the sounds of astrals greatest hits..

I wish you luck in your journey! :D

So please like all my new goa trance tracks I posted.

You don't get bitches through the likes of Goa tracks you silly goose. Don't focus on one particular method of getting her attention. Just be genuine, get to know her a bit, and take things slowly and respectfully.

One day may you drive through the steepest mountains on the smoothest roads with the wind in your hair, and a goa loving girl beside you to the sounds of astrals greatest hits..

For some reason, I want to record this and put it into a DJ mix.

THREAD WINNAR

Do I get the Family of Light badge now? ;)

What do yu mean? If you mean my foot fetish, I talked with several girls about that allready and they don't have anything against it, they like when someone likes their feet, you have to know how to tell it ofcourse.

What do yu mean? If you mean my foot fetish, I talked with several girls about that allready and they don't have anything against it, they like when someone likes their feet, you have to know how to tell it ofcourse.

and how do tell that?

fair enough to someone you have known for a while

but

that's what i like about you radi, you are honest and to the point, you don't hold back

and that's a rare thing in this world

can get you into trouble

but

you all good bro!

Guest D N H

Others like especially the boobs, others the buttocks, others the neck, you like especially the feet. Ok, it's not something terrible or very eccentric, although it is bad when it shows the woman as a piece of meat.

For sure radi, you can't tell this openly or to a girl loosely. You may express such admiration personalized, directed to a girl.

I also noticed for some girls they find it interesting when I show I do not have a huge ego and are honest, when I talk about my bad job situation and what I have done about it. When I talk about things like that I like to travel with buses, I noticed that some girls love to hear such things, at least they answer big time when i say such things, wondering why.

And something else, a girl likes it a lot when you say this and that is very beautiful of her and that she looks like a figure, she loves it a lot and you can talk with her about a lot of things after telling that to her.

I also noticed for some girls they find it interesting when I show I do not have a huge ego and are honest, when I talk about my bad job situation and what I have done about it. When I talk about things like that I like to travel with buses, I noticed that some girls love to hear such things, at least they answer big time when i say such things, wondering why.

And something else, a girl likes it a lot when you say this and that is very beautiful of her and that she looks like a figure, she loves it a lot and you can talk with her about a lot of things after telling that to her.

true, but that doesn't make you attractive to her, i have a few friends like that, they are always single

No, not chatted for soem days, maybe chat today. But somehow I am not even in love with her. I can have friendchat, but I am not in love with her.

Find another one and take her to swimming.