Zirrex Appreciation Thread

IronSun

How unbelievably awesome is Zirrex' music?! I had never heard anything by him before and Lost In Time, which I got three days ago is completely blowing my mind! It has been on constant repeat almost the entire day for three days now. Damn this is sweet Goa. ANybody else who feels the same about this release? 'Cuz I seldom here remarks about ZIrrex when talking about the old-school masters but he definitely belongs up there!

How unbelievably awesome is Zirrex' music?! I had never heard anything by him before and Lost In Time, which I got three days ago is completely blowing my mind! It has been on constant repeat almost the entire day for three days now. Damn this is sweet Goa. ANybody else who feels the same about this release? 'Cuz I seldom here remarks about ZIrrex when talking about the old-school masters but he definitely belongs up there!

U missed the Belgian Zirrex-hype in 2008 when he played his first set here :P back then they printed 100 represses of their LIT album (and everybody thought those were real CD's until Anoebis remarked it were just hi quality CDrs) and I managed to get one for the regular 10 €, but some of those CD's got sold for pretty insane prices :P.

Good thing they repressed the LIT CD officially now! There's also some good tracks on the bonusCD btw! :)

My favs are X-Indiane and Tadarinda!

U missed the Belgian Zirrex-hype in 2008 when he played his first set here :P back then they printed 100 represses of their LIT album (and everybody thought those were real CD's until Anoebis remarked it were just hi quality CDrs) and I managed to get one for the regular 10 €, but some of those CD's got sold for pretty insane prices :P.

Good thing they repressed the LIT CD officially now! There's also some good tracks on the bonusCD btw! :)

My favs are X-Indiane and Tadarinda!

Yeah I read about that hype in the blijf jong festival topic on psychedelic.be, but I never imagined it to be this good :D It's also cool to notice that some russian and slavic Goa in general has that heavier, much more attacking sound which for example Psy-H and Alienapia share but you can also hear in older material like UX and Darshan, which I like a lot. Favorites on Lost In Time are X-Indiane (I think most people agree this to be one of the highlights), Voyage, Mahageon, Galaxy, Saratoga Trip, SImple Machine and DeCompression.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...