The most important question...

Oopie

It's not like I call my mother by her name so I wouldn't have any problems dating a girl with the same name.

+1

I can imagine dating a girl with the same name as my sister would be harder, but I think I could do that too.

A really odd question. Do you mean first and last name?

Honestly there is no meaning in familiar names so it shouldn't be any problem.

I would never date anyone who looked like or sounded like my mom though, that's just creepy IMHO.

My mom has a rare name ... a very old-fashioned one.

No girl nowadays is called like that anymore ... so I don't think I'd ever have to ask myself that question :)

My girlfriend's name is Nana and that was what we called my maternal grandmother. You quickly get over something like that so it's pretty childish to exclude someone from your potential partners because of their name.

My girlfriend's name is Nana and that was what we called my maternal grandmother. You quickly get over something like that so it's pretty childish to exclude someone from your potential partners because of their name.

Oh, I'm sure during sex your thinking of your maternal grandmother. lol

I just had to put that thought out there.

hmm well not my mom's name since I call her... "mom" lol

HOWEVER I once met a girl that was interested in me that had the same name as my sister and I just couldn't get myself to go out with her... until she eventually lost patience and dated someone else and I was like "F**CK how could I have been so stupid!!!" ah well, what's done is done...