Thought you guys might like this

Tom!

Bought this today from a bargain basement vinyl store for all of 50p.. what a find!! Possibly the rarest Goa tune of all time? I never even knew it existed and it's not on discogs or anywhere. Not heard it before on any album or other vinyl. It was a white label and the only writing on it was 'Limitless Dimension' so I thought I'd grab it just incase it was the original mix which is really hard to find as well (it was), and this was the B-Side. I'm guessing this is the name, but I have no idea in truth.

Would be very interested if anyone knows any more information about it :)

guess there were too few copies pressed or something? Not sure, but I think this is a good track. Was thinking it might have been Hunab Ku or one of the other D5 aliases but checked all those too. Plus Limitless Dimension being the A Side would also kind of rule that out.

I thought I had tracked down all D5 tracks, but this one was new to me.

Thanks for sharing Tom, good stuff!

No worries mate - I thought I had too haha! Clearly this only got a few test pressings in 1998 or something before they pulled it and made Bombed Out the B Side.

sounds nice, i aint a big D5 fan though i love Omega Centaurus, it's actually one of my top favs but this tune is somehow different, and it's really good to know that even a decade ago people were interested on exploring the morning sound, a very rare breed

Wow nice. This does sound like D5. Goa is timeless. This is a good track.

Is Dimension 5 still around? I'd like to visit it these days see what they are up to in there. ;)

that's surely a great finding, congrats Tom!

Well, it seems that the uk still can offer some good surprises... I remember someone mentioned me of the existence of another white label that was not on discogs and this is probably it.

Big kudos to you for sharing it on youtube!

Any visible etching / catalog numbers ?

Can you add it to discogs ?

Nope no visible etchings or cat numbers alas, just had 'Limitless Dimension' written on one side, the rest of the white label was completely blank. Tried to add stuff to discogs before but they've never accepted :( will try again, but it's got to be an unoffical release.

that's surely a great finding, congrats Tom!

Well, it seems that the uk still can offer some good surprises... I remember someone mentioned me of the existence of another white label that was not on discogs and this is probably it.

Big kudos to you for sharing it on youtube!

no worries mate - was well chuffed I must admit, mainly just for the original of Limitless Dimension at first but after a few listens this has really grown on me.

Please,

Is there any way to share with us the music better than with youtube ?

Like flacs on sendspace would be just great for instance.

Since this vonyl exists only out of a few copies apparently, and Intastella is no more, I don't think anyone would complain much spreading it a little !?

Please,

Since this vonyl exists only out of a few copies apparently, and Intastella is no more, I don't think anyone would complain much spreading it a little !?

slight problem, my vinyl converter only converts to 320kbps MP3 via ITunes. More than happy to share these if thats cool with everyone? I know its not FLAC or WAV but the quality is still very good? :)

slight problem, my vinyl converter only converts to 320kbps MP3 via ITunes. More than happy to share these if thats cool with everyone? I know its not FLAC or WAV but the quality is still very good? :)

I'm sure Mars and the rest of us will be just fine with 320kbps MP3. :-)

If you're an XP or Vista user you could use Audacity to record it to WAV and then convert it to FLAC.

http://www.speedyshare.com/files/23772122/145_5A_Dimension_5_-_Glow.mp3
http://www.speedyshare.com/files/23772354/145_8A_Dimension_5_-_Limitless_Dimension_Original_Mix_.mp3

lets just say Audacity & me don't get on very well!!!

Please,

Mars and MP3? I can't believe it! :D:P

Million Thanks for sharing this with everybody Tom. :)

http://www.speedyshare.com/files/23772122/145_5A_Dimension_5_-_Glow.mp3
http://www.speedyshare.com/files/23772354/145_8A_Dimension_5_-_Limitless_Dimension_Original_Mix_.mp3
lets just say Audacity & me don't get on very well!!!

Wow many thanks Tom!

Mars and MP3? I can't believe it! :D:P

Only the music counts, the format is not important.