Jikkenteki - The Beginning Is At The End (Par-2 Productions 2009)

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Many of you are aware of this already, but due to various issues I do not want to get into deeply I have lost all passion for making music and I am stepping away from anything related to this kind of music for the forseeable future (I've learned better than to say forever, but this feeling has been growing for nearly two years now and I don't see much chance of a change anytime soon). I do not want this to become a bitch and cry-fest so suffice it to say that for all intents and purposes I am getting out of the scene in general. I have no desire to put any additional effort into "releasing" the album anymore and will make no further steps to do so. With that said, some people here appeared to be waiting for it, so I am making the files available for a limited time HERE. This contains the individual mastered wav files, as well as a 320kbs mp3 of the full album. It is possible, probably even likely, that it will end up on Ektoplazm some time in the future, but I need to emotionally "wash my hands" of it now.

Thanks for the support to date and best of luck to everyone,

Jikkenteki

Not sure what made you take this decision but that must not have been easy..

I'm sad to hear it because you are one of those rare artists that don't care about conformism and money.

Everything you did made the scene richer and more interesting, and you sure will be missed.

Much respect to you and best wishes for the future!!

for all intents and purposes I am getting out of the scene in general.

This is an odd thing to hear. I would understand when it comes to the album and all that, but that I don't. Ah well, thanks for sharing the new album anyhoo. You make good stuff, sad to see you go.

Best of luck for the future. Take care!

Edit: Actually I'm unable to download the files. The speed just drops at around 100 megs and it stops downloading. Maybe you could seperate the MP3 from the wav?

Edit: Actually I'm unable to download the files. The speed just drops at around 100 megs and it stops downloading. Maybe you could seperate the MP3 from the wav?

Anyone else having trouble with this? Our server has been a bit iffy as of late so I'm not sure if it is a constant problem or an occassional one. I test downloaded the whole thing with no problem.

It's a shame things have gone this way for you Rennis. I wish all the best for the future.

i downloaded without any problem (twice) but can't unzip it!

i get this error on winrar:

either multipart or corrupt ZIP archive

:unsure:

I am having the same problem :(

It's a shame things have gone this way for you Rennis. I wish all the best for the future.

I am having the same problem :(

yeah me to???

cant wait to hear this

and am very sad for you my friend the passion is subsiding

hopefully your spark can be re kindled as you are in my top 3 of most highly respected producers today

I have no clue what the problem. Try this one

Speed starts at 50kb/s and then dies to a halt after 2 minutes. I have 2mb internet and I hardly encounter anything like this.

Maybe just upload the MP3's on megaupload, rapidshare or the alike? I'd love to hear this.

i have 4 tracks total of 249 mb is that all of them?

sounding fantastic though

i think dat records after bpc is released should release this as a thankyou to jikkenteki for all he has contributed to us over the years?

what do you guys reckon?

and we should all make a commitment to buy a cd, so there are no losers only winners on the project

if i had the money i would do it

The first link is a zip file I made on OS-X. The second is a rar file I made on Windows as some people seemed to be having issues opening the first one. The content is the same in either case. 7 wav files of the individual tracks, one mp3 of the whole album and text file with track info. The server seems to be having issues, but I have downloaded both files successfully several times using Firefox with DownThemAll and unzipped them successfully.

The first link is a zip file I made on OS-X. The second is a rar file I made on Windows as some people seemed to be having issues opening the first one. The content is the same in either case. 7 wav files of the individual tracks, one mp3 of the whole album and text file with track info. The server seems to be having issues, but I have downloaded both files successfully several times using Firefox with DownThemAll and unzipped them successfully.

just tried to download again and only got 126mb?

must have something to do with the server

Thanks for this "au revoir gift" :mellow:

Ps: currently downloading (not very quickly) but in progress, works for me :)

edit:dl stopped at 126 mb too ...

God damn I swear this freaking album is cursed. Since the majority of people seem to be unable to download it, I am taking it off the server until I can find some workable method here. Unfortunately it is 3am here and I have about reached then limit of how much I can be bothered tonight. Those of you who did manage to download it, feel free to pass it on if you have the desire.

Edited by Jikkenteki