Other Electronica Dat is more piekadelik ..

psytones

autechre

I think Gnome used to have one of their albums as his avatar. I've never heard them, but i SHOULD!

The reason why I today love and listen to BoC is that Gnome used to have Music has the right to children as his avatar.

http://www.discogs.com/artist/Nobukazu+Takemura never heard but it looks extremly interesting. Will check this out in the future, I hope.

I think Gnome used to have one of their albums as his avatar. I've never heard them, but i SHOULD!

You really should, they're whole idea of creating music always moving forward, never stopping in a comfort zone, is really respectable.

Personally, i consider their earlier work a bit more accessible and just plain better. Incunabula and Tri Repetae and the Garbage ep are must-stops in this journey.

If you enjoy that side of the coin, there is also Gescom, which is also weird as it is. Perhaps a bit too much at times for me, but you might get a kick out of it.

http://www.discogs.com/artist/Nobukazu+Takemura never heard but it looks extremly interesting. Will check this out in the future, I hope.

he's a tad difficult to get into perhaps 'coz he's got an extremely diverse output.

for mushroomish' piekadelic i can wholeheartedly recommend the "animate" & "hoshi no koe" albums.

for more synthetic purposes the "scope" album performs miracles aswell.

for those uncategorised meditative pie-moments perhaps the "water suite" & "assembler / assembler 2" albums.

for that deep melodic smoke-chasing i'd call out the "finale" & "milano" albums.

strictly musical-wise i reckon "before the words" & "child's view" could blow a breath of fresh air through your chill-collection.

& if you're simply feeling buzzed out in the morning from eating too much pie late at night you might wanna give his "songbook" a chance.

hope that helps without erm, colouring the music too much :D

he's a tad difficult to get into perhaps 'coz he's got an extremely diverse output.

for mushroomish' piekadelic i can wholeheartedly recommend the "animate" & "hoshi no koe" albums.

for more synthetic purposes the "scope" album perform miracles aswell.

for those uncategorised meditative pie-moments perhaps the "water suite" & "assembler / assembler 2" albums.

for that deep melodic smoke-chasing i'd call out the "finale" & "milano" albums.

strictly musical-wise i reckon "before the words" & "child's view" could blow a breath of fresh air through your chill-collection.

& if you're simply feeling buzzed out in the morning from eating too much pie late at night you might wanna give his "songbook" a chance.

hope that helps without erm, colouring the music too much :D

:lol: :lol: perfect!! Thanks fluff

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

selected Steve Roach musik, no competition

Yes indeed! He must have made some of the most trippy music on the planet!

None.

More crazy yes, more experimental yes, more psychedelic none. :)

Try Steve :rolleyes:

ED:

If u r not convinced try putting fx Lifeforming or Biogenesis (from Kairos) on next time u eat some shrooms or something ;) It will fuck up (in a good way) :)

How do you guys distinguish between Hallucinogenic electronic music and Psychedelic electronic music? :rolleyes::P

A lot of names I have heard before but never checked out the sound, like Steve Roach who is a big music personality. I thank you all for good eye openers!

How do you guys distinguish between Hallucinogenic electronic music and Psychedelic electronic music? :rolleyes::P

psychedelic music resonates with the mind untill it's arbitrary existance is nullified & a mental tabula rasa is achieved, so the veil that clouds the essence of consciousness loses itself within the spirals of psychedelic transcendence.

hallucinogenic music resonates with the soul in order to fuel the mind into surpassing it's own perpetuüm mobile, so the veil that clouds the essence of consciousness merges with the spirals of hallucinogenic manifestation.

:o

you ask funny questions :P

psychedelic music resonates with the mind untill it's arbitrary existance is nullified & a mental tabula rasa is achieved, so the veil that clouds the essence of consciousness loses itself within the spirals of psychedelic transcendence.

hallucinogenic music resonates with the soul in order to fuel the mind into surpassing it's own perpetuüm mobile, so the veil that clouds the essence of consciousness merges with the spirals of hallucinogenic manifestation.

:o

you ask funny questions :P

I love you man.