Pinned: Psynews's "BEST OF SINCE 2008!"

Alectrance

Hello psynewsers!

Every year, Psynews hosts the competition of the releases!

For those who are new on our forums, I'm talking about the "best of since 2008" in the GOA TRANCE music style.

As 2008 is finishing, we can officially review all our 2008 albums, or even re-listen, make up our TOPs best since 2008 albums and/or compilations, come to Psynews, post it, and see the results.

Albums/compilations that will make your "best of since 2008" valid have to be released since the year 2008, and they have to be in one cathegory: GOA TRANCE

All participants in this "BEST OF" thread can edit their posts as many times as they want, until someone close the thread. This means that if you change your mind about your favourite releases of since 2008, you can post a new TOPs, but please use the edit post function of our forums, and don't write a new post.

We hope that many of you will participate in this exercise, and remember, the bigger the database gets, the more relevant the results will be!

Releases such as RA "9th" and Crop Circles "Tetrahedron " are accepted in the competition. They both contain new elements, so we consider them valid since 2008 releases. They can be voted.

For those who are new on our forums, I'm talking about the "best of since 2008" in the GOA TRANCE music style.

As 2008 is finishing, we can officially review all our 2008 albums, or even re-listen, make up our TOPs best since 2008 albums and/or compilations, come to Psynews, post it, and see the results.

We hope that many of you will participate in this exercise, and remember, the bigger the database gets, the more relevant the results will be!

They both contain new elements, so we consider them valid since 2008 releases. They can be voted.

Ok just who is this 'We' you speak of? Do you represent someone here? And what goa trance releases, there were only a handful. 'We' don't do a best of [goa trance] of each year but a collection of releases in different genres that relate to psy in one way or another for that particular year.

edit: i'm sorry. it's december. you joined a month ago. You don't consider yourself new tho huh?

not released yet but the new muses rapt is most surely getting my vote this year.

Oh dear.. not liking that vocal "trance" style at all :( and the videoclip is a bit.. yeah.

Edit: to be on topic, i quite liked how it was done for 2007. A top* for uptempo releases, and another one for downtempo.

Oh dear.. not liking that vocal "trance" style at all :( and the videoclip is a bit.. yeah.

Yes it is......... :unsure::unsure:

Ormion, did you see that? After he made the fool, he made this one :D and in the end you see Juan dance himself :D

not released yet but the new muses rapt is most surely getting my vote this year.

wtf? :blink: The music is ok I guess, but the singing and the video is :ph34r:

Yes it is......... :unsure::unsure:

Ormion, did you see that? After he made the fool, he made this one :D and in the end you see Juan dance himself :D

I refuse to believe that he wrote the Fool just before that :D

Do you have any proofs it's a recent track? Cause it sounds similar to his old style to me.

Hilarious.

On another note, (gently) tell me what you think I'm missing:

http://www.ektoplazm.com/projects/essential-selections/2008/

Over the holidays I should have time to catch up on releases I have certainly missed. This year I know I have not really kept up... so don't get abusive if some release isn't on my list; maybe I just haven't heard it ;) After doing a bit of research I'll likely put together my own personal "best of" for 2008...

We humans like lists after all.

I refuse to believe that he wrote the Fool just before that :D

Do you have any proofs it's a recent track? Cause it sounds similar to his old style to me.

Actually this is his new album, so this is all pretty recent music

There will, as usual, be a best of 2008. We will do the same as the year 2007, where we divide 5 uptempo and 5 downtempo releases and then some sorry poor man or woman will have to do the counting. Anyone that feels hes up for it? :)

Actually this is his new album, so this is all pretty recent music

The one with the video is new I know, but I can't believe that the Fool is a new track.

Especially after listening to his new track. Posted Image

Ok just who is this 'We' you speak of? Do you represent someone here? And what goa trance releases, there were only a handful. 'We' don't do a best of [goa trance] of each year but a collection of releases in different genres that relate to psy in one way or another for that particular year.

edit: i'm sorry. it's december. you joined a month ago. You don't consider yourself new tho huh?

He's obviously just taking the piss. He's just copied Moni's post on best of 2007 & change a few sentences :wank: