My tracks

radi6404

http://www.yousendit.com/download/Y2ovV280QTZ0d0ZjR0E9PQ

here´s my most acidic track, it was created back in 2005 and sounds a bit like vrey old hallucinogen but not a lot.

http://www.yousendit.com/download/Y2ovV280NHZiV3hFQlE9PQ

that´s one of my old tracks, there are 2 other track I should upload which are pretty good too.

• 2 weeks later...

You are dumb.

I am dumb, because I do not like your music radi? Now now ;) I mean, I got loads of replies, including a really negative review from reger on my stuff, who cares? You make the music for yourself, for YOUR liking. :D Dump for having an opinion, :lol: you crack me up nyeggah

edit. and I did not mean that they do not reply because they might not like it, they just can not be arsed hearing you say that they are stupid for not liking your music. I mean, remember, you called me an IMBECILE for not liking your track NOR your mastering :lol:

Nemo, I caled you dumb not only because you said my music is shit here. I can´t understand why you call me a moron and so on so often altough when I came back a few days a go I tired to be friendly and to forget about the past. You didn´t want that, you instead wanted to insult me and to bring up the past so that the fight can continue. You havn´t seen my effort that I tried to be friendly and not to insult but you failed to see it when I came back and instead continued insulting for apsolutely no reason. Sometimes I wasn´t even referring to you and you started namecalling, why that? It seems that because of your subbornness you couldn´t help it and added some insult here and there. I told you I changed and admitted I was wrong in the past about some things you probably don´t remember that but that´s bad, that´s why I called you dumb, not because you said I don´t like your tracks.

Nemo, I caled you dumb not only because you said my music is shit here. I can´t understand why you call me a moron and so on so often altough when I came back a few days a go I tired to be friendly and to forget about the past. You didn´t want that, you instead wanted to insult me and to bring up the past so that the fight can continue. You havn´t seen my effort that I tried to be friendly and not to insult but you failed to see it when I came back and instead continued insulting for apsolutely no reason. Sometimes I wasn´t even referring to you and you started namecalling, why that? It seems that because of your subbornness you couldn´t help it and added some insult here and there. I told you I changed and admitted I was wrong in the past about some things you probably don´t remember that but that´s bad, that´s why I called you dumb, not because you said I don´t like your tracks.

:drama:

:lol:

:rolleyes:

http://www.yousendit.com/download/Y2ovV280QTZ0d0ZjR0E9PQ

here´s my most acidic track, it was created back in 2005 and sounds a bit like vrey old hallucinogen but not a lot.

The melody seems rather off rythm? Anyways, I can't catch the flow. The kick/bass sounds a little muddy. Other than that, i believe it's the same acid line all the way through the track? Pretty boring IMO. But I like the acid sounds you have created(presets?), but i don't like the arrangement. Sorry :(

Nice tracks, especially "hypnoticed sunvisions". It has some very nice dreamy and floaty elements which actually managed to make me want to dance slowly.

I think both of those tracks are missing a few things to my tastes, like a build up leading to a big climax and more variety (say more melodies).

Very encouraging work though, i'd definitly keep making music if i were you.

"In Rough Environment" sounds too much like something AP did but hadn't made onto an album, to be honest. Interesting, but not really anything new or creative. The build-up was fine but the outro seemed a little short.

"Hypnoticed Sunvisions" melodies are more interesting that "In Rough Enviroment" but it seems like more of the same. I'm not sure if that's your intention to do or not but yeah. Still sounds a lot like something Astral Projection has done awhile ago. I'm not trying to make it sound like an insult; but merely that's what it reminds me of strongly. Also, it seems that the end of the song has been cut off. I'm not sure if that's an error on my side or not but it was very abrupt at the end; as if being cut off.

I mean, you said you did "In Rough Environment" was done back in '05, a lot of things have change since then. As they will continue to change in the future.

When one starts listening to the track it sounds good, but a few minutes in you realise that its same thing all the way through. IMHO it needs a build, a climax and maybe instead of mixing all the layers, have one clear, great melody that sticks in the head. Also, well...the style isn't standout, in the sense its been done before. Production is good though.

Lemsip.

• 3 weeks later...

I am dumb, because I do not like your music radi? Now now ;) I mean, I got loads of replies, including a really negative review from reger on my stuff, who cares? You make the music for yourself, for YOUR liking. :D Dump for having an opinion, :lol: you crack me up nyeggah

edit. and I did not mean that they do not reply because they might not like it, they just can not be arsed hearing you say that they are stupid for not liking your music. I mean, remember, you called me an IMBECILE for not liking your track NOR your mastering :lol:

Umm, not true, it was not negative ;) Re-read it, i pointed out what i liked and what not, nothing negative within it, i even liked some track ffs!