Any new tech trance around?

traveller

ontopic : im interested in some new tech too .. really bored with most of the psy stuff these days <_<

My music collection stands at 40,0 GB (43 024 080 304 bytes) and I'm having a really hard time filling a 4 GB microSD card with interesting newish stuff :blink:

"Trimada" should have an album out soon or maybe it's out already, I don't know. Then there's a compilation on Mechanical Dragon Records called "Five tons of flax"...

btw I have -4 new messages... wtf is that?

1) The Triac EP recently posted on Isratrance is old I believe. Triac's debut album from last year is a fantastic piece of work however.

2) ManMadeMan - The Path. Really deep techtrance at 130 BPM. You can download this one for free from my site.

3) Five Tons Of Flax. My review here.

4) The Plot Thickens. Crotus (DK) vs Cosmic Conspiracy (NZ). I've only had a couple listens but damn is it ever fine in some parts.

5) Zenon Records *.*

6) Solstice Black #01/#02. Some of it is just straight techno, but there are at least three killer techtrance tunes per CD.

7) Rewired from Jester Records (in case you missed it).

I'm listening to great ep's from Extrawelt, one from this year with Midimiliz.

I'm not too sure if they are all very new.

But definately they're not too old and very much stick to tech-trance genre.

... also the very new compilation, Mainstream Motion from Part-2 records sounds very good to me now that I'm listening to first clips from Saikosounds.

Yeah, what he said! :DB)

1) The Triac EP recently posted on Isratrance is old I believe. Triac's debut album from last year is a fantastic piece of work however.

2) ManMadeMan - The Path. Really deep techtrance at 130 BPM. You can download this one for free from my site.

3) Five Tons Of Flax. My review here.

4) The Plot Thickens. Crotus (DK) vs Cosmic Conspiracy (NZ). I've only had a couple listens but damn is it ever fine in some parts.

5) Zenon Records *.*

6) Solstice Black #01/#02. Some of it is just straight techno, but there are at least three killer techtrance tunes per CD.

7) Rewired from Jester Records (in case you missed it).