Ott - Skylon

@ journey man...

if u think everything sucks maybe u should look elsewhere for music...

we don't need people with ur attitude anyway... u are so hateful and disrespect artists and people alike...

just reading ur posts i can tell u r a very angry and unhappy person... but it's no reason to take it on other people...

so have fun away from this place, i hope u have so much fun that u never come back...

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think that the cover is ironically hillarious... it is better to use the irony for me than some pretentious bad graphics made to look more cyber than it actually is. :D

Let's consider this post of seraph's On Topic again [meaning: remove the arguments with Journey Man] and let me reply by saying that I agree. I have no idea in what way it is ironic, but I do really like his artwork. It's arty, original and it strikes a note in me, dunno why. It's funny! :)

nothing original in soviet attributes, sorry :P

Why did you chat to him online if you don't like his music? You don't know him personally so what the fuck is the point of seeking someone out on the internet just to tell them you don't like what they do? Do you do that to everyone who does something you don't like, or do you just do it to musicians, so you can get off on their reaction? Does doing that make you feel good? Does it give you a woody to know that you've ruined someone's day - and is your woody all the harder because you know you've ruined the day of someone that many people respect? I bet you feel like a real rebel when you do that - on the edge, uncontrollable, wild, "I can do anything!"

May your wood turn to water. Leave this place.

Well said Colin.

Mike, you need to chill out... Or get out! Your choice.

that was too harsh :D

anyhow, might give this one a try, unless it filled with overused samples i might like it :P

I think that the cover is ironically hillarious... it is better to use the irony for me than some pretentious bad graphics made to look more cyber than it actually is. :D

Agreed. :) Much better than a lot of the tasteless 3d renders.

I can agree with some of what the journey man is saying - I also feel there isn't enough variety in the scene, and a lot of the music can be generic, especially with sample CDs. Rather than bitch about it, why not explore other types of music? I'm listening to a great selection of tunes I love, so should you, not bitching about what's out there that I don't like.

As for this album - well, to be honest I've had my fill of sampled vocals, but I'd probably get it if it were the same standards as In Dub and Blumenkraft (which still are on my playlists :) )

There's instances where the vocals can make all the difference - Ott's remix of Tea Daze for instance. So, it really depends on the artists, not what they're using.

Rogue Bagel rocks indeed

oh... sorry.. I hurt your teeny weeny soft forum time with an attitude that you don't like... awww come here... and... *PUNCH*

Get a life and grow up. Realise the world does not give a fuck about you at all and neither do I. I'll say what I want and when I want and until I'm banned completely for it, I'll keep doing it.

So go cry pansy!

Go listen to your pathetic metal bands will ya?

Troll

I am at least going on a long term hiatus from psynews and maybe the internet as a whole.

What number is this now? 3rd time? Maybe it's time to make it permanent? It truly seems like you don't like this place, so why keep coming back?

• 3 months later...

What number is this now? 3rd time? Maybe it's time to make it permanent? It truly seems like you don't like this place, so why keep coming back?

Where is faze? :unsure:

Not sure whether to look forward to this or not.

OTT :wub:

but recent twisted releases have left me disappointed <_<

• 1 month later...