The official Simon "Hallucinogen" Godford

Oopie

I might be a baboon, but I am a baboon who listen to good music.

I'm tempted to counter that claim by mentioning a certain artist you like (I think you know who :P) but to each their own, live and let listen. B)

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, from here it looks as if Atmos stepped Simon's foot and Posford yells at him:

"You stupid moron! You were supposed to sit under the table and suck my dick like you asked to!!!"

Atmos' apologising smile confirms that.

:P

Simon is gay and wants other artists to give him a blowjob while he plays his music? :huh:

You're talking about "He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named".... :lol:

:lol: Indeed!

Simon is gay and wants other artists to give him a blowjob while he plays his music? :huh:

You cut that out right now, young man. <_<

You know I'm really pissed off for some reason, not this thread, something at work happened and shit.. anyways.. I played some Shpongle and it really helps me calm down. I'm quite surprised! Quality music really makes everything else fade the fuck away init :)

feeling better yet?

Posted Image

:)

At the risk of looking like a complete pervert, does that bubble look like a giant penis to anyone else? :unsure: Oh, and I don't want to hear any "no, but the man making it does" comments. You've been warned.

At the risk of looking like a complete pervert, does that bubble look like a giant penis to anyone else? :unsure: Oh, and I don't want to hear any "no, but the man making it does" comments. You've been warned.

:lol:

actually, no, but the man making it does it for 10000000000%

Just a question all these cd's that are no longer available where can I find them to buy? Really appreciate all help I can get.

What you mean? All Hallucinogen & Shpongle CDs are still available!

Check here:

http://www.psyshop.com/shop/CDs/twi/

http://saikosounds.com/english/show_label.asp?label_id=77

http://www.twisted.co.uk/shop/catalog/

BTW, have you people seen the Younger Brother's cover?

Top all that off with stunning artwork by the legendary Storm Thorgerson (whose work has graced albums by Pink Floyd, Alan Parsons, and Led Zeppelin, among many others)

Posted Image

Not too excited about it... man's and both scissors' shadows don't match each other... :ph34r:

Posted Image

Not too excited about it... man's and both scissors' shadows don't match each other... :ph34r:

Yeah. Also the scissors seem to be a bit too flat (not 3D).

Hope the music is better :lol: