The official Simon "Hallucinogen" Godford

Oopie

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Come on,he is not that much of a sell-out.

In Moni's immortal words: Beh

In any case, his highness is coming next month to Israhell to grace us with his Hallucinogen Live and Shpongle Dj Set. And this time it's outdoor. Triple yay.

He was cool until he became the sell-out he is.

That's right. The third, fourth, fifth and sixth Hallucinogen albums were all hurriedly released to cash-in on the critical acclaim afforded through Twisted and The Lone Deranger. :rolleyes:

*preparing the cross and the torch*

:lol:

That's right. The third, fourth, fifth and sixth Hallucinogen albums were all hurriedly released to cash-in on the critical acclaim afforded through Twisted and The Lone Deranger. :rolleyes:

charlie, oopie, get yourself condoms. lots of them. have fun. with eachother.

In Moni's immortal words: Beh

In any case, his highness is coming next month to Israhell to grace us with his Hallucinogen Live and Shpongle Dj Set. And this time it's outdoor. Triple yay.

HAH! I gotcha beat, he's doing a show (10 hours away, but where I am moving to Wednesday) this Friday. Same thing, I guess he's doing the dualie now.

So I will see him before you :-D

=]]]]]]]]]]]]]]] But I still love you Pavel, that's why you're my myspace friend!

TEHE

-d

P.S. he's by no means a god, but he's awesome and I still love his music to this day. It's fun and I never get bored of it. :)

No he just decided to wear his shpongle mask and everyone thought "yea it sounds gay but its not Hallucinogen so what the hell,i like it".

Those words strung together like that were liky tiny little knives and I've blood on my sleeve...

You should have seen that totally trendy & commercial beach bar playing a sphongle track a few days ago after playing a 50 cent track and before playing a madonna one.It made me think.

(edit) Even worse:i'm sure you suspect which track was that.

You should have seen that totally trendy & commercial beach bar playing a sphongle track a few days ago after playing a 50 cent track and before playing a madonna one.It made me think.

(edit) Even worse:i'm sure you suspect which track was that.

Well, let's get serious for a moment. If someone walks into, say, a Pizza Hut and Bob Marley is being played as background music on the sound system, does that then render his music poorer? Good music is eternal and those concerned with hearing their chosen music played only at fashionable, exclusive or underground places have, I fear, forgotten music's purpose.

Well, let's get serious for a moment. If someone walks into, say, a Pizza Hut and Bob Marley is being played as background music on the sound system, does that then render his music poorer? Good music is eternal and those concerned with hearing their chosen music played only at fashionable, exclusive or underground places have, I fear, forgotten music's purpose.

Poor music is a matter of taste.I never said Madonna is poor.It just sounds crap to me.But that's beside the point.

The fact that a shpongle track make it all the way to this DJs cd case made me think not just the setting were the track was played.

Poor music is a matter of taste.I never said Madonna is poor.It just sounds crap to me.But that's beside the point.

The fact that a shpongle track make it all the way to this DJs cd case made me think not just the setting were the track was played.

The fact that a gnome made it all the way to this DJs funfest made me think not just the setting were the gnome was situated. :P

somehow somewhy this post conjures up images of native americans pouring their souls into some good ol' hillbilly country music.

The fact that a gnome made it all the way to this DJs funfest made me think not just the setting were the gnome was situated. :P

The gnome's parents happen to stay at a big campsite located next to that bar and the gnome was there for a visit and a swim since that beach is more than decent.Plus,the ladies around that bar are ultra yummy :rolleyes:

Guest The Journey Man Project

I find most of his non album release to be his best works...

Spiritual Antiseptic

Spcae Pussy

Mi-Looni-Um!

Synthersizzler

Astral Pancakes

Spike

Magik

never heard thug in tye die except at live gigs...

You know, I was thinking, I'm just damn dead sexy. Oh wait, that' Simon's line ha ha.

I think he needs better teeth, =[ but then again, I suppose it doesn't matter with half of psynews on their knees before him =]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]] heeeeeeeeeeeeheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! I HOPE YOU HAVE PERTY WHITE TEETH BOYAAAAAAAA!

-d with lots of CAPS! :-/