Last Saturday night I...

Rotwang

-saw Kindzadza play live

-spoke to Kindzadza

-watched Kindzadza pee

It may well have been the best night of my frankly tragic life.

Just how closely did you watch?

Just how closely did you watch?

Not very (I'm not that much of a fanboy). I just went for a slash shortly after his set finished and he was there. I spoke to him after he left the restroom. He was very friendly. His set rocked too.

Not very (I'm not that much of a fanboy). I just went for a slash shortly after his set finished and he was there. I spoke to him after he left the restroom. He was very friendly. His set rocked too.

Cool! For some reason I had an image of you (radi) staring at his (simon P's) Penis with his mouth hanging open! Scary stalker stuff!

But then I realised you are not the crazy stalker R-Man!!

Cool! For some reason I had an image of you (radi) staring at his (simon P's) Penis with his mouth hanging open! Scary stalker stuff!

:lol: Yeah I'm not quite in Radi's league, thank goodness.

back on Topic! how was the set?

It was awesome IMO. He was mostly playing stuff from his forthcoming album, of which there are short samples on his myspace page.

Also playing that night were, among others, GMS (who were lame I thought) and Raja Ram, who varied between playing some damn good stuff and some astonishing crap; lots of fullon remixes of 80's pop songs, not to mention Hypersonic.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Sorry for the crapness of the photos, they were taken on my phone.

It was awesome IMO. He was mostly playing stuff from his forthcoming album, of which there are short samples on his myspace page.

Cool!

Also playing that night were, among others, GMS (who were lame I thought) and Raja Ram, who varied between playing some damn good stuff and some astonishing crap; lots of fullon remixes of 80's pop songs, not to mention Hypersonic.

Damn! & HYPERDAMN

Posted Image

Posted Image

Sorry for the crapness of the photos, they were taken on my phone.

Pretty good for a phone cam! Last party I went to I was trying to send a message & I was holding the phone up to get better signal & some guy cam & told me to stop taking pictures of the DJ! Damn pretenscious house twats! :angry: Ladies dancing in bikinis at a beach hut party :wub:

-saw Kindzadza play live

-spoke to Kindzadza

-watched Kindzadza pee

It may well have been the best night of my frankly tragic life.

yipeeee :D

Hes come down here only once I guess, missed the party for some odd reason.

oh cool photos, you should see some of the pics I have taken off my phone. they turn out to be completely abstract.

I should have Kindzadza here a year ago, but he got stuck in Kazakstan for some reason and couldn't get a tourist visa for Austria and couldn't come :(

bummer

:lol:

Speaking about psychedelic peeing.

From left to right Astrix (I wonder what he's hiding), Riktam, ABA Structure, Skazi and Duvdev

Posted Image

:lol:

You r a sneaky one Pavel... :lol:

he... is different.

Are they in some kind of a contest? :huh:

yeah ... they obviously want to pee on the white shirt...

Speaking about psychedelic peeing.

From left to right Astrix (I wonder what he's hiding), Riktam, ABA Structure, Skazi and Duvdev

That's a pretty impressive lineup right there. Though in order to be complete it would need to include Raja Ram, emptying his bag.