psytrance which gives you feelings like you are surrounded by bulgarian mountains and looking at skinny girls...

Reznik

have you noticed how some tracks just give you the feeling you are surrounded by stepp bulgarian mountains, skinny girls with with shiny pants in the distant?

those tracks make you wanna play Doom 3 for the rest of your life. i dont need to leave my room anymore. i can wank at skinny 14yo pics at home anyway.

they dont even need to be nude, shiny tight pants is everything i need, its the skins tautness that makes my balls explode!!!

i dont need to talk to anyone anymore. i have a crappy photo of a usual skinny 14 yo that is my big eternal love.

the picture, not the girl. iam not interested in any personality. just shiny tight joggingpants and taut skin. no fat upper legs please!

have you noticed how some tracks just give you the feeling you are surrounded by stepp bulgarian mountains, skinny girls with with shiny pants in the distant?

those tracks make you wanna play Doom 3 for the rest of your life. i dont need to leave my room anymore. i can wank at skinny 14yo pics at home anyway.

they dont even need to be nude, shiny tight pants is everything i need, its the skins tautness that makes my balls explode!!!

i dont need to talk to anyone anymore. i have a crappy photo of a usual skinny 14 yo that is my big eternal love.

the picture, not the girl. iam not interested in any personality. just shiny tight joggingpants and taut skin. no fat upper legs please!

that´s as stupid as it gets, with that you want show how my life is aktually but it is anything like that man, anything like that so stop trying to make me bad, but wait, do what you want, i don´t care.

WHO LET YOU GUYS OUT FROM THE OFFTOPIC-GARDEN?? MARCH RIGHT BACK AT ONCE. DO I MAKE MY SELF CLEAR!?

*damn kids*

hey !!!

this is about psytrance

Just because the shit mentioned earlier is the knid of crap that makes you think of shitty fullon. doesn't mean that it isn't enjoyable for some people

oh gosh, that would be such a perfect title for a track ... or even better, an album!

Surrounded By Bulgarian Mountains And Looking At Skinny Girls

Radi, if you ever make an album and give it this title you'll get an extra plus point from me in the review :lol:

Please guys, no need to spam the general section with such threads, there is allready enough of that stuff in off-topic anyway. Topic closed!