my fermale cousin likes shpongle

radi6404

My fermale cousin usually listens to regular pop music which is played by various channels like mtv for example, the normal stuff. She rarely listens to my trancemusic even altough i tried her to get into trance, it didn´t work, but on my christmas vacation i played her some shpongle tracks and dorset perception and she liked them quite a lot. I let her a cd in bulgaria as i am not in bulgaria at the moment and she tells me that she listens to the album quite a lot. I could even post a video that i made where she sings while listening shpongle - dorset perception, so now she also likes the Posford, to all Posford dissers, this just shows that Posford music is very good because even people who don´t lsiten to it like it.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am thouroughly impressed by this new, and uttery effective criteria for judging Simon Posford's music you so gently unleashed upon us. Now that I am aware of the fact your cousin likes Shpongle, I tend to notice their music to take me at the speed of light to new and unexplored territories of the human psyche. I feel as though I was reliving another enlightened evoultion. Unfortunately this is as far away as possible from A.P.'s one...

Post that video too, I'll try and find y'all in order to take you out of your miseries with two removable cannons attached to my mechanical arms, and heat sensor guided rocket launchers leaning over my forehead. Resistance is futile.

Furthermore, I am deeply convinced that each and every "Posford hater" worlwide is deeply ashamed of ever dissing that producer's integrity or credibility, moreso when they came to knowledge of your cousin's fascination with his Shpongle project... I reckon that the existance on the face of the earth of every Posford hater became meaningless once you've smacked them across the face with this indispensable piece of information!

I can say that obviously Shpongle sounds like pop & that's not really something to be proud of :P

that´s just bullshit, she told me that she was impressed by the richness of sounds all over the world in shpongle tracks and very impressed by the singing of michele adamson and simon posford´s gatings. She told me that she thinks in shpongle albums there are used sounds from many countries in the world which is true. Abasio, you can´t diss the Posford, not only my cousin but also my friends from the mountaintown liked shpongle quite a lot, they played dorset perception with max volume in their car quite a few times. We listened to hallucinogen - shamanix when we travelled to the rila mountains the last summer, it was quite a experience.

Yeah but mate the other music she feels the same way about is POP!

It's not a bad thing but unpopular (:huh:) in this genre! I happen to really like Shpongle! But just because my Mum likes it doesn't make any better in my opinion. The rest of her taste is shite!!

14 like monica

So... Monica, that girl you've been talking about, like, forever, is just 14?

And you are at least 18 I guess?

I'm sorry, but that's just ... wrong.

If she was 17-18 and you was 21-22 it's ok, but she's 14 ffs!

Oh, well, who am I to judge you, right?

Maybe she's a mature girl?

Nah, it's wrong anyway, sorry. :(

So... Monica, that girl you've been talking about, like, forever, is just 14?

And you are at least 18 I guess?

I'm sorry, but that's just ... wrong.

If she was 17-18 and you was 21-22 it's ok, but she's 14 ffs!

Oh, well, who am I to judge you, right?

Maybe she's a mature girl?

Nah, it's wrong anyway, sorry. :(

Sorry but,OLD!

My fermale cousin usually listens to regular pop music which is played by various channels like mtv for example, the normal stuff. She rarely listens to my trancemusic even altough i tried her to get into trance, it didn´t work, but on my christmas vacation i played her some shpongle tracks and dorset perception and she liked them quite a lot. I let her a cd in bulgaria as i am not in bulgaria at the moment and she tells me that she listens to the album quite a lot. I could even post a video that i made where she sings while listening shpongle - dorset perception, so now she also likes the Posford, to all Posford dissers, this just shows that Posford music is very good because even people who don´t lsiten to it like it.

Here is a list of people that are close to me that like shpongle, just to show you ;)

1. My Father

2. My Dad

3. My Sister

4. My Uncle

5. My 1 year old Son (He likes progressive more though, so I guess he has good taste after all)

6. My Girlfriend

Hows that for IN YOUR FACE?! :D:lol:

that´s just bullshit, she told me that she was impressed by the richness of sounds all over the world in shpongle tracks and very impressed by the singing of michele adamson and simon posford´s gatings. She told me that she thinks in shpongle albums there are used sounds from many countries in the world which is true. Abasio, you can´t diss the Posford, not only my cousin but also my friends from the mountaintown liked shpongle quite a lot, they played dorset perception with max volume in their car quite a few times. We listened to hallucinogen - shamanix when we travelled to the rila mountains the last summer, it was quite a experience.

wow...she's 14,doesnt listen to trance and knows about gating?

What can you say, ...Shpongle would probably do well on MTV I guess.

Yeah but mate the other music she feels the same way about is POP!

It's not a bad thing but unpopular (:huh:) in this genre! I happen to really like Shpongle! But just because my Mum likes it doesn't make any better in my opinion. The rest of her taste is shite!!

hmmmm.... i don't really like to put shpongle in this genre. The whole point of shpongle (for me anyway) is that it doesn't adhere to any of the boundaries set by genres, it's whatever you want it to be. Sure, the one tangible thing between the songs is that they all have some degree of psychedelia, but they have so many other elements/genres (yes, even pop!) to them that i personally wouldn't compare the project to more 'conventional' (for lack of a better word) psy/goa trance.