VA_-_Pyramidal_Trancendence-2006-MPR OUT ON NOW!

Guest Cosmogenesis

Spread The Power!!!

Stop Mutation!!!

Proceed With Evolution!!!

GOA Is Solution!!!

:D

640743[/snapback]

Nice poetic anthem for the goa music, mate! :lol::P

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

cheez....

642113[/snapback]

Looking for this: Posted Image...... ??

Sorry PapaSmurf, no cheese here.

Try the "Off Topic" section.

:lol:

OMG OMG OMG OMG.......................

This is fuckin' great,thank u guys

:)

642304[/snapback]

Makes your heart sing and gives you goosebumps, doesn't it?

;)

Amazing release... thanks guys!!

:wub:

I got this one a little late (I was in Bulgaria for 3 weeks).

There is some amazing music on here! Great job Filipe, Cosmogenisis and Octodur.

Astrancer and Mindsphere particular caught my attention, Dzog Chen is a new favorite of mine. Keep it up and lets hope to see more releases like this! Mindsphere's track is one of the most inovative I've heard in a while.

I got this one a little late (I was in Bulgaria for 3 weeks).

There is some amazing music on here! Great job Filipe, Cosmogenisis and Octodur.

Astrancer and Mindsphere particular caught my attention, Dzog Chen is a new favorite of mine. Keep it up and lets hope to see more releases like this! Mindsphere's track is one of the most inovative I've heard in a while.

645931[/snapback]

Aerosis my friends , its glad to hear such good comments about our work and that yas are enjoying it aswel! :)

Congrats on your release Twist Dreams ! Let´s keep on rokin. B)

The album is a total 'wreck for my soul' kind.Esp, Travma-Zaman is the most gripping track of the album.I appriciate and congratulations.A nice job have you done.

646067[/snapback]

Thanks for your lovely words aswel Somnambulist , with all this sucess we´re having with Pyramidal , this definatly calls for more.. :)

Aerosis my friends , its glad to hear such good comments about our work and that yas are enjoying it aswel! :)

Congrats on your release Twist Dreams ! Let´s keep on rokin. B)

Thanks for your lovely words aswel Somnambulist , with all this sucess we´re having with Pyramidal , this definatly calls for more..  :)

646175[/snapback]

Bring it on!!

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Posted Image

I'm not able to download off the Ektoplasm site - the Bitorrent thing - when I click on "MP3" to downlaod it asks if I want to "save", and when I click that it saves it right away but not as something I can listen to...

Any idea what I'm doing wrong?

I'm not able to download off the Ektoplasm site - the Bitorrent thing - when I click on "MP3" to downlaod it asks if I want to "save", and when I click that it saves it right away but not as something I can listen to...

646616[/snapback]

Mmmm... you're sure you know what a 'torrent' is?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/.torrent

oh my God i cant believe....Goa trance is back from the future!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Very good work guys!!!! Keep working like that!!!

I hope that this work will stimulate even other artists to get back on the right way:GOA-TRANCE!!!!

as psytrance is dead (all the productions are all the same: just unz unz unz unz)

Thank you!!!! ;);)

646616[/snapback]

Short answer: you need a client like this one installed to use the .torrent. Download, install, open the file, and you're set!

Long answer: read the helpful guide I wrote on my site :)

• 2 months later...

WOW !! What a great compilation !! Powerful, melodic, loaded with positive energy !! These artists are very talented.

Last but not least, the artwork is superb.

I enjoy ! :lol:

Thanks Metapsychic Records !!

Have you checked out this thread Kosmogony?

Vox - Innerpolarity

;)

I found this release by accident 2 months ago. its loaded with great songs! these artist are wicked good ;O I always love when cd artwork is provided. my favorite of this compilation is Travma - Zaman. Sine Die - The Shaman blew my mind. its the first song and it totally owned me. was something like "WOA! already kickin me around!"

good job to all artist here. make some more! haha! thanks Metapsychic for release!