TALPA and MISTED MUPPET follow-ups?

Jon Cocco

I've read about a second Talpa album. Anyone know if it's coming out this year??

Anone have any idea if Misted Muppet's doing a second album??

What about Ypsilon5 ??

I've read about a second Talpa album. Anyone know if it's coming out this year??

What about Misted Muppet?? Are they even doing a second??

Same for Ypsilon5 ??

628093[/snapback]

I hope so. Some really good psychedelia came from these guys. I just hope talpa's new doesn't have sample heavy tracks again.

• 1 month later...

The Misted Muppet(s) split up. It's only Dagan now - and he's been working on a new album for a while...

Ypsilon 5 - I have no idea. No new material has surfaced since the track on Apsara in 2005. Maybe Kalle from Tranceform has some info?

Talpa - The odd compilation track since the debut album. No new info I'm afraid.

The Misted Muppet(s) split up. It's only Dagan now - and he's been working on a new album for a while...

to beat 'From The Legend' he will idd need some serious studio time i suppose, and that now all on his own...

i really hope he will surprise us (again)

Well, I can maybe help a little

Talpa will, as Vortex said, release a second album on Sundance, but probably early next year! :) It will be a mix between his nice typical medieval melodies with some full on influences. Also he will release a very melodic track on our next compilation Twist Dreams, so don't worry about Talpa, soon you'll have new music from him! It could be his last trance though as he is more and more interested in ambient...

Ypsilon 5, well, for some odd reason I can't get hold of him at the moment, he's never on msn, didn't log in for ages on myspace and didn't answer my mails for the new compilation... So weird, I hope everything is going well with him tho!

Well, I can maybe help a little

Talpa will, as Vortex said, release a second album on Sundance, but probably early next year! :) It will be a mix between his nice typical medieval melodies with some full on influences.

Funny how you always refer to me as vortex (pschedelic.be nick) on psynews and as Gaetan on psychedelic :)

Funny how you always refer to me as vortex (pschedelic.be nick) on psynews and as Gaetan on psychedelic :)

lol, I never thought about that... :D But I always link you with the name Vortex, and on international fora I use your nick, on a Flemish forum I use your real name as a nick is a little too "far away" there... naaah, anyway, I'll keep an eye on that :)

BTW, anything new from Planum?

This would be even better than new Talpa or Misted Muppet for me... :)

I hope the misted muppet is a bit less agressive and overloaded,

more subtle,

please not :P

he may even sharpen his edges a little more if it was my call, and ad some more rawness into his sounds but all without losing any story troughout the album...

the misted shouldn't become morning fullon, bah, it's a twilight twister, har har! ;)

Guest Cosmogenesis

Ypsilon 5 - I have no idea. No new material has surfaced since the track on Apsara in 2005. Maybe Kalle from Tranceform has some info?

Will be nice to have some news from Kalle first, because it's been a long time we don't have news from tranceform and why not about the "always-postponed" fluorotronik VA/. But, Ethereal will probably bring us some fresh infos soon on the interview I sent them last week. :)

And for the ypsilon 5 case, I sent him some mails, but no answer... really weird...

Also he will release a very melodic track on our next compilation Twist Dreams, so don't worry about Talpa, soon you'll have new music from him! It could be his last trance though as he is more and more interested in ambient...

Good news. His downtempo tracks (definitely wouldn't call them ambient) on The Art Of Being Non were superb. Definitely interested in more. :)