how much do you love rhino?

technosomy

You *are* going to regret that eventually. <.<

Also, FR weren't even a "great" label - sure they released some classics, but a lot of crap too. >.>

At least it means something to you. :P

You *are* going to regret that eventually. <.<

Also, FR weren't even a "great" label - sure they released some classics, but a lot of crap too. >.>

At least it means something to you. :P

619084[/snapback]

glad to see you are back and opiniated as ever

no i won't regret it as in case you didn't read it 's not just about the label or the music obviously you have never had a tattoo before, i have over 30 and had my first almost 20 years ago and don't regret a single one.

it certainly does mean something to me and i get comments from people about it everyday.

WOW, Pat.

You have over 30 tattoos ?!?

I only have 3 (with one covering about 55% of my back) & I don't regret any of'em neither. Thought so that this wouldn't be your first one ;)

Any how, that logo is pretty open to interpretation, so I don't think you'll grow to regret it.

How about some more pix man: flash that ink!

have had this for about 6 months

not just about the label or the music

but the progression in live, my diversity,and also the good times back in the day when flying rhino was the shit.

just had to share this with everyone

boom

619081[/snapback]

Flying Rhino were fucking Excellent. So many Great albums & comps loads of good ones & just a few average ones in my opinion! One of my favourite labels ever :D:D

The design is really simplistic and geometric. So i doublt youll get sick of it. Its cool because its kind of minimal, which i prefer to cracy detail.

EDIT: I just realised. I type "cracy" automatically now. Crazy just isnt the same anymore.

Very nice tattoo, I am sure you wont regret it either. It looks like any cool blackwork really. I love Flying Rhino as well, but I guess its an age thing in the end... People of "todays generation" seem to like other oldschool labels more than Flying Rhino... and that is OK I guess! :D

The Rhinos were always very good to me... some classic releases on that label (quite apart from ours!) - Make It Fit/VTOL is one that stands out for me. And the whole Boyd in the Void album that really helped define the UK sound of the day.

The Rhinos were always very good to me... some classic releases on that label (quite apart from ours!) - Make It Fit/VTOL is one that stands out for me.  And the whole Boyd in the Void album that really helped define the UK sound of the day.

619476[/snapback]

VTOL most certainly rulez in the old school department. Acidised melodic mayhem. :ph34r:

The Rhinos were always very good to me... some classic releases on that label (quite apart from ours!) - Make It Fit/VTOL is one that stands out for me.  And the whole Boyd in the Void album that really helped define the UK sound of the day.

619476[/snapback]

quite apropriate

synthetic flesh was my first album (equal with violent relaxation)

v.t.o.l is my favorite track of all time

and where i scabbed my user name from (minus the s of course) or would have to be in breach of something?

couldn't agree with you more colin