V/A - Alpha Rhythms (Wild Things Records),

The Commercial Hippies - If you Can't Stand the Heat... (Nano Records),

V/A - Robosapiens (Materia Records),

Phyx - Kiss the Blade (Timecode Records),

Slug - Elemental (Nexus Media).

V/A - Grey Area (Exposure Productions).

Any other suggestions?

Psysex - Hardcore Blastoff !

I know it's a few years old but it's fantastic...

:) Good indeed! Made when "full-on" was'nt mutilated like nowadays (not that I dont like all full-on)... Just hard to find the good stuff nowadays! ;)

Psysex - Expression Of Rage is also in the borderland of full-on and really good imo, I would'nt say its better than Hardcore Blastoff but I think its more innovative.

I also like the new Koxbox very nicely produced!

The first Full-on comp. from Hom-Mega is good too!

The bad of fullon is the bassline and the kic, fullon could sound good but the bassline and the ugly kick destroy everything, i don´t know any genre which use such an awful kick like fullon, they use a kick which is generated by some cheap software synthesizers and you can hear it, with the right envelope settings and some equalizers and compressors the awful sounding ts404 could make a fullon kick, i must admit that there are some fullon tracks which have similar kicks than transwave tracks, they are better, but most fullon has the awful softwaresynthesizzer kick like electric universe - cosmic experience.

that are my two cents

The bad of fullon is the bassline and the kic, fullon could sound good but the bassline and the ugly kick destroy everything, i don´t know any genre which use such an awful kick like fullon, they use a kick which is generated by some cheap software synthesizers and you can hear it, with the right envelope settings and some equalizers and compressors the awful sounding ts404 could make a fullon kick, i must admit that there are some fullon tracks which have similar kicks than transwave tracks, they are better, but most fullon has the awful softwaresynthesizzer kick like electric universe - cosmic experience.

that are my two cents

Not True

Most of them are not generated by some cheap synth

Some of the bad ones are sampled maybe, but most of them sounds good. Its not the kick itself that its wrong, its the chessy ideas

Oh and to recommend a good full on

I would say Menog, that was mentioned before, but thats all that I can think now

That good too then? Which is better?

I really don't think they should be compared. They are totally different.

I suggest you listen to samples at saikosound to get a general idea what it's all about.

Edit: Loud has tremendous diversity and vartiation between the tracks in their album. Beautiful!

I really don't think they should be compared. They are totally different.

I suggest you listen to samples at saikosound to get a general idea what it's all about.

Cheers. I saw the slug album in the shops the other day but I didn't get it.

Principles of Flight - Night Time Lullabies

I bought this the other day & it is FANTASTIC!! I am really loving this CD. I like concept albums!

Thinking of getting Loud - Some Kind of Creativity next!

Oh and to recommend a good full on

I would say Menog, that was mentioned before, but thats all that I can think now

I would say Electrypnose.. ;) well not exactly "fullon" closer to darkpsy but still has some fullon elements. Nothing to do with typical generic 10000times-heard full-on structures though.

I bought this the other day & it is FANTASTIC!! I am really loving this CD. I like concept albums!

Thinking of getting Loud - Some Kind of Creativity next!

Told you :)

Go for Loud! I've been listening to it alot and I'm not bored :)

I've just rediscovered the Red compilation from Tip Records.

http://www.discogs.com/release/253668

There are some really nice tracks on it: Infinity Project, - Stimuli (Hallucinogen Remix), Shanti & Cyrus The Virus The Inner Visions #1, Astrix - Junosis, Xerox & PsyCraft Adrenalin Rush (Melicia Remix).

I've just rediscovered the Red compilation from Tip Records.

http://www.discogs.com/release/253668

There are some really nice tracks on it: Infinity Project, - Stimuli (Hallucinogen Remix), Shanti & Cyrus The Virus The Inner Visions #1, Astrix - Junosis, Xerox & PsyCraft Adrenalin Rush (Melicia Remix).

Only good track there is the Logic Bomb - Datalinks Remix, which is better than the original.

IMO ;)