Recommend me music like this please

radi6404

Guest Astro Cortex

No idea what the style is, but I can recommend this, recommended to me by Skelly a while ago...  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

573515[/snapback]

I've seen this before, it's great but not as dark as the other one. ;)

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Elektronik supersonik! man that is funny!!! :lol:  :lol:

573590[/snapback]

eheh indeed,he has another called I am the anti-pope

According to the Molvania website,Zlad! was to perform his hit single at the Eurovision Song Contest in Istanbul, Turkey, but he was arrested at Atatürk Airport for possessing recreational drugs, and was immediately deported, disqualifying the tiny Eastern European republic of Molvania from the song contest.

:lol::lol:

You might want to take a listen to this Radi!:

KILLLLLLLLAAAAAAAAAAAAARGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

573353[/snapback]

:lol::lol::lol:

Hey baby wake up from your asleep,

We have arrived onto the future,

And the whole world has become…

ELEKTRONIC, SUPERSONIK,

SUPERSONIK, ELECTRONIK.

Hey baby, ride with me away,

We doesn’t have much time,

My blue jeans is tight,

So onto my love rocket climb,

Inside tank of fuel,

Is not fuel, but love,

Above us, there is nothing above

But the stars above.

Assistant gun,

Prepare for down count.

5, 4, 3, 1

OFF BLAST!

Fly away in my space rocket,

You not need put money in my pocket.

The door is closed I just lock it.

I put my hot one in your socket.

The sun is higher burns like fire,

You and me gets higher and higher.

We have a communication wire,

Only thing that can stop us is flat tire.

Hey love crusader

I want to be your space invader.

For you I would descend the deepest moon crater.

I is more stronger than Darth Vapor,

Obey me, I is your new dictator,

For you is Venus, I am Mars,

For you I is more richer than all the czars,

Make a wishes on a shooting stars,

Then for you I will pay on my cosmic guitars!

Ladies and gentlemen, fasten your belt seat,

We has commenced our descent,

I trust you enjoy this flight,

As much as you enjoy the sex scene.

Now back on earth is time for down splash

Into sea of eternal glory my spaceship crash,

People have arrived for to cheer me from near and far,

And as I float, I open door and shout,

"I am world's biggest, washed up, superstar!"

As for sure as the sun rises in the west,

Of all the singers and poets on earth, I am the bestest,

Come let me put ring of Jupiter on your finger,

then like a smell around you I will forever linger,

Okay, it's time for end no more will I sing,

Then let me take you back in time,

I want for you to experience big bang!

LONG LIVE SPACE RACE, LONG LIVE MOVANIA!

Hey Radi, check AQUA - BARBIE GIRL, the darkest shit of them all... ;)

574032[/snapback]

There is a time and a place Seraph. That kind of talk is not neccessary on Psynews. We cannot condone this kind of music, Im sorry.

Hey Radi, check AQUA - BARBIE GIRL, the darkest shit of them all... ;)

574032[/snapback]

Seraph i told you so many times that i´am tired of your constand tries to make me angry, i told you this so many times and you still don´t stop with that, i can´t understand why do you do this because i can´t remember that i have offended you personaly some time before you started offending me, every time you quote my posts you always laugh and spot about me,and i´am tired of that, even Reger doesn´t make this so often than you so please stop it finally, in any thread i start and ask for some recommendations you just make satements lik this and i´am pissed off about that. Tell me why you do that and don´t stop, i can report some statements of you if there isn´t a different way but i ám not the type of guy who runs to the "teacher".

Seraph i told you so many times that i´am tired of your constand tries to make me angry, i told you this so many times and you still don´t stop with that, i can´t understand why do you do this because i can´t remember that i have offended you personaly some time before you started offending me, every time you quote my posts you always laugh and spot about me,and i´am tired of that, even Reger doesn´t make this so often than you so please stop it finally, in any thread i start and ask for some recommendations you just make satements lik this and i´am pissed off about that. Tell me why you do that and don´t stop, i can report some statements of you if there isn´t a different way but i ám not the type of guy who runs to the "teacher".

574109[/snapback]

:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

Radi, go and get some HUMOUR classes @ OD's classroom, you are insane ! :huh:

574109[/snapback]

Posted Image

574109[/snapback]

No. Seraph made a joke. A funny one. One that I laughed at. If it had been directed at me, I would have laughed too. If you do not know how to take a joke, then this forum is definitely not for you.

I understand English is not your first language, and sometimes getting the humour is not easy. But I assure you, Seraph doesnt offend anyone. Ever.

:ph34r:  :ph34r:  :ph34r:  :ph34r:  :ph34r:  :ph34r:

Radi, go and get some HUMOUR classes @ OD's classroom, you are insane !  :huh:

574119[/snapback]

You are insame you sucker, i told you 10 000 times you should stop offending me but you still continue, you are like a stupid kid who looks where he can make bad things.

i have a track in mind,that i consider quite dark,but i doubt that any of you will share my opinion!!

its Bennassi Bros - Love is gonna save us

do you know it or should i post a sample ?

You are insame you sucker, i told you 10 000 times you should stop offending me but you still continue, you are like a stupid kid who looks where he can make bad things.

574125[/snapback]

Dude. Control yourself. If you get 1 more warning, you will be banned from this site. Do you want that? You are over reacting. Seraph has done nothing wrong.

574125[/snapback]

Yes, I am INSAME and proud of it ! :D

You told me twice or three times before that not to give you wrong recommendations, I haven't offended you in any topic, cause I don't talk nasty to people, only in crazy ways, cause CRAZE is my field.

Please tell anyone that they are stupid. :ph34r:

You guys nto recommmmend me shit killarghhhh dark meldioes! I want killllarrrgghgghhghhh. Where is all that no what talig about music?! You suckers.

573318[/snapback]

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

faze STFU, i wrote like that when my windows was broken and has heavy cpu load every 2 seconds and while the cpu load was high the letters i pressed weren´t written and i was too lacy to correct every spelling mistake

573323[/snapback]

lol, so you are working on old shitty P1 system!

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

573340[/snapback]

x2 :lol:

This is perhaps my favourite 'dark' record ;)

http://www.discogs.com/release/338764

573552[/snapback]

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

574109[/snapback]

wtf's that?

lol, so you are working on old shitty P1 system!

x2 :lol:

wtf's that?

574171[/snapback]

No, i had a virus that coused the problems, now i must type the letters very fast because if i press them to long there become wrtten very many letters cause of the fucking fast athlon prozessor with the fucking fast ati radeon graphics card.