So, what about IM's new?

longloststar

Wasn't their new one supposed to be released today?

I don't care particularly much, but still, Duvdev's horrible voice at maximized volume will constitute a sweet vengeance upon my crappy neighbours . Well, nevertheless, any news about it?

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

12 May 2006

Vicious News

Sadly the album will not be released as planned.

The album is ready, but...

There is this thing with record companies and distributors around the world - they need a minimum of 3 months to promote the album and prepare for its release.

For various reasons, things are not fully ready, and it would not be fair to release it like that.

We cannot blame B.N.E, because they've done a great job and they are ready to go.

We are really sorry, and believe me, we really want to release this album already!

In the meantime, we will think of ways to make it up to you guys, and hopefully sooner then later it will be behind us :)

Thanks a lot for all, and we will keep you updated.

12 May 2006

Vicious News

Sadly the album will not be released as planned.

The album is ready, but...

There is this thing with record companies and distributors around the world - they need a minimum of 3 months to promote the album and prepare for its release.

For various reasons, things are not fully ready, and it would not be fair to release it like that.

We cannot blame B.N.E, because they've done a great job and they are ready to go.

We are really sorry, and believe me, we really want to release this album already!

In the meantime, we will think of ways to make it up to you guys, and hopefully sooner then later it will be behind us  :)

Thanks a lot for all, and we will keep you updated.

yeah,the superstars need 3 months to promote their album.

ex: do some mtv interviews,make the video clips,go on tour,buy a 15meter lwhite limo and blah blah

nobody,but they used to be good.

543110[/snapback]

Exactly!!!! Now i understand why i dont know them! maybe beacause i had know a very good project with great music and now this does'nt exist!

Well i think the best that we have to do is simple be indeferent!!!!but i respect them, ass all the old projects that now their music is so BAD and BORING and blah blah blah! we have discussed these things many many times!

Cheers :)

i still like'em.. i think they have a unique sound. it is funny how people seem to dislike anyone who gets "too big".. i kinda understand. when you like an underground group/artist - you sort of have this "ownership" to them. but as soon as they get world fame, you lose that.

but their music is still good. no doubt about it.

.x

i still like'em.. i think they have a unique sound. it is funny how people seem to dislike anyone who gets "too big".. i kinda understand. when you like an underground group/artist - you sort of have this "ownership" to them. but as soon as they get world fame, you lose that.

.x

543280[/snapback]

Are they really world famous? I've never spoken to anyone who knew Infected Mushroom.

Releasing an album on 6/6/6 is just sad. How many heavy metal bands did this? Least scary music EVER!

Exactly!!!! Now i understand why i dont know them! maybe beacause i had know a very good project with great music and now this does'nt exist!

Well i think the best that we have to do is simple be indeferent!!!!but i respect them, ass all the old projects that now their music is so BAD and BORING and blah blah blah! we have discussed these things many many times!

Cheers :)

543274[/snapback]

yes exactly!

the IM that i knew dont exist anymore.but they were great!

Are they really world famous? I've never spoken to anyone who knew Infected Mushroom.

Releasing an album on 6/6/6 is just sad. How many heavy metal bands did this? Least scary music EVER!

543316[/snapback]

well, lets just say they are one of the biggest in the genre.. world fame like robbie williams is ofcourse overstating it a bit :)

.x

Robbie Williams? Who's that?

Oh how I wish I could honestly ask that question :(

At least IM used to be good. Some people just sucked from the very beginning.

Infected Mushroom are my favourites! Maybe they really should eat some shrooms again, because I much more prefer their old stuff, but their new songs are still better than most other stuff released today.

And they always kept their style of making music, you can always tell it's an IM song without even having known it before ;-)

i think they have a unique sound. it is funny how people seem to dislike anyone who gets "too big"..

543280[/snapback]

I just dislike them now because they could have been so much more. They were going in a great direction with B.P Empire and then they lost it... I'm not keen on the vocals through a megaphone thing that Duvdev has adopted. I've always believed Erez could lead Infected on his own and I still have hopes of other projects from him - just Duvdev has killed the IM vibe for me... :(

I still love their older works though, amazing music.

.x

543280[/snapback]

Well, thankfully this is somewhat unique. I've never heard anything like that before and don't want to ever again.

Well, thankfully this is somewhat unique. I've never heard anything like that before and don't want to ever again.

543546[/snapback]

after seeing it, i totally agree with you. if IM served me that live, i would seriously never listen to them again.

.x

Crikey, Infected Mushroom sure are loathed on these boards. I've personally not given up on them completely just yet. From their 5 albums, 3 are superb, 1 is good, and 1 was diasappointing. Not a bad track record I reckon.

Of course if the new album is similar to their last - I'll probably join the rest of you.