Blasts from the past?

Lemmiwinks

Thanx to you, I have just rediscovered now "The answer" (gift) from N.D.M.A.!  :lol:

524030[/snapback]

Ummm, yeah, another beauty by them, but I still prefer VITAN over that track...what a shame they haven't released more tracks, not to mention full album... :D

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I listened to Juno Reactor - God is God today on my way to work. I hadn't listened to that track in ages. It's  really good though!

524451[/snapback]

Yeah, it remains a great tune.

Ummm, yeah, another beauty by them, but I still prefer VITAN over that track...what a shame they haven't released more tracks, not to mention full album... :D

524071[/snapback]

They did! It is actually Mittelstandskinder Ohne Strom! Their earliest tracks under this name have the same atmosphere as well... But the album does sound different...

My re-discovery for today: Kuro - Zoa Rmx :)

mmmhhh, rediscovered lately

the muses rapt - spiritual healing

demonic emotions - stuck on a spacetrip

solar quest - acid air raid

acut genius - formic acid

boris blenn - portamento

california sunshine - the deeper the bluer

paragliders - paragliders ( I just listened to this song 5 minutes before i read this thread and OMFG it's SOOOOOOO GREAT, i want to pull all my hair out and put the voume to the limit, not released on a goa trance label i think but still very goatrance-ish)

They did! It is actually Mittelstandskinder Ohne Strom! Their earliest tracks under this name have the same atmosphere as well... But the album does sound different...

524569[/snapback]

MOS are the same guys?

mos are the x-dream boys... :blink:

The Overlords - Sundown

reminded and couldnt believe how it was

sounds really dated now but it is like GOATRANCE 101 Class lecture

What are the basics of goatrance and how it started class

overlords sundown professor giiiiil

good class, dont forget the classics when you graduate and become a baba allright

allright professor giiil

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Rezwalker

Let there be light-astral projection

On red-subcouds

Byron bay-Transwave

Absolum-Transwave

Rezwalker-transwave (London live remix) of course :P

Domestic bliss-Battle of the future buddhas

Eye am the i-chi-a.d

Out here we are stoned-E-rection (X-dream rmx)

Telepot-MWNN

Angelic particles-Hallucinogen

fav blasts ever B)

my newest discovery is the project "Karmic Energies" ,only got two trax "no compromise" and "psychosis",both very good,check em out if you havnt heard of them..... B)

• 4 weeks later...

I recently re-fell in love with phreaky - over the moon.

I used to listen to this all the time, when I 1st got it on the order odonata compilation my collection was quite small. But as it grew I stopped listening to it. Stupid me. It's sooo good and now I'm back to listening to it all the time again :):D:)

There are three or four other Karmic Energies tracks but they aren't as good... they sound much more like typical(ish) UK trance stuff... I think Equal & Surpass was the best one I heard. Not nearly as cool as the two on the Organic vinyl :)

Guest Cosmogenesis

I have recently re-discovered "Jericho" from Zerotonine, old goa track which has nothing to do with Zerotonine works of Novatekk records. This track becomes completely crazy after the 5th minute, and I recommand it to all of you! :)

And I have listened again the track "01-07-99" of Chi-a.d. from the Zyx compilation called "Goa Visions". This track has something very special & interesting inside, it's a kind of science fiction story teller track, and the feeling is there. :)

Listening to Man with No Name Presents Yogy and Grey One - Big Troubles in Outer Space (Oforia Remix)

Besides being one of the longest titles :blink: , it's also one of my all-time faves. Haven't heard it in a while. Too bad nobody seems to know how to do this anymore.

Listening to Man with No Name Presents Yogy and Grey One - Big Troubles in Outer Space (Oforia Remix)

Besides being one of the longest titles  :blink: , it's also one of my all-time faves. Haven't heard it in a while. Too bad nobody seems to know how to do this anymore.

554308[/snapback]

Never heard of this track before, is it on a compilation? Sounds very interesting...

nice :rolleyes:  I used too have the Pigs In Space album, befor it got stolen :( ,i remember it was good though,with some good tracks on it.

554312[/snapback]

Yeah, a great album. And very powerful in a way you don't often hear in old-school stuff. It's like Astral Projection on steroids.

Never heard of this track before, is it on a compilation? Sounds very interesting...

554313[/snapback]

It comes from the Pigs in Space album (which, if you're an old-school fan, is a must-have, in my opinion). I first heard it as the opener on Goa-Head 7. Man with No Name was always a little too clubby for me, but Dikovsky and company really put some *oomph* into this one. Definitely an example of the remix being better than the original.