Summer

abasio

What the fucking fuck you lacy sukres! Why don't you guys help me out for my very serious question? :angry: You guys obviously aren't into music in the same way I am! I can't believe no one is answering me. ME!! People obviously don't listen to music with a summer vibe anymore! I am the onlyone who listens to this style here all you others are stuck listening to your boring winter music with winter feel not fucking emotional summer stuff like me.

FUCK!!

:P

How's Monika?

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I want to create a summer mix (chill)

obviously Abakus is going on it

I'm also thinking of Kaya Project, Kuba, Jaia, Adham Shaikh, Androcell, Gaudi, Solarquest

anymore suggestions of summer chillout?

From the top of my head:

Various - Summer Night Sessions (Compiled by Michael Dog)

Wagon Christ - Tally ho!

What the fucking fuck you lacy sukres! Why don't you guys help me out for my very serious question? :angry: You guys obviously aren't into music in the same way I am! I can't believe no one is answering me. ME!! People obviously don't listen to music with a summer vibe anymore! I am the onlyone who listens to this style here all you others are stuck listening to your boring winter music with winter feel not fucking emotional summer stuff like me.

FUCK!!

:P

Hallucinogen. Ultimate summer feeling is THE POSFORD.

In all seriousnessness now though, Hallucinogen.

now really seriously: perhaps http://www.discogs.com/release/232290 or something OTT ?

I wouldn't mind a nice list of summery tunes myself to be fair, I'm just thinking abakusabakusabakusabakus :wacko:

IMO the uplifting astral projection tracks give me summerfeelings, but on the other hand they work fine on winter also so on winter you won´t get summerfeelings and that´s what you want. I got easily summerfeelings with Indoor - progressive trance, with some very old spirit zone compilations, their sound is very fresh so i get summer morning feelings of it, i can´t remember any other trance which gives specific summerfeelings.

I want to create a summer mix (chill)

obviously Abakus is going on it

I'm also thinking of Kaya Project, Kuba, Jaia, Adham Shaikh, Androcell, Gaudi, Solarquest

anymore suggestions of summer chillout?

I'm thinking sat on the beach sort of stuff leading into warm wet (rainy season) music

hmm maybe some Toires (judging from ur "thinking")

or

Cell - Magic Karma

Don Peyote - In Havana

Slackbaba - Sea Of Green or Long Sunny Daze :)

and something totally different but (for me anyway) very warm Jean Michel Jarre - Equinoxe, Pt. 4

The current weather kinda reminds me of summer. :huh:

Me too and that´s just how it shouldn´t be but we people have made it like that, we destroied the world, i never thought the global warming will come so dramatically fast, they promiced it to takte place in 50 years or so but it is allready here.

The Yahel - Waves Of Sound is the ultimate outdoor summer (or spring) album for me. Very nice and uplifting music, perfect to dance to in the sunshine. Heard several tracks at parties so there are a lot of nice memories bound to that music too.

IMO the uplifting astral projection tracks give me summerfeelings, but on the other hand they work fine on winter also so on winter you won´t get summerfeelings and that´s what you want. I got easily summerfeelings with Indoor - progressive trance, with some very old spirit zone compilations, their sound is very fresh so i get summer morning feelings of it, i can´t remember any other trance which gives specific summerfeelings.

I was actually thinking of chillout. I have loads of trance that reminds me of summer due to spending a lot of my party time tripping my tits off on beaches in south east asia with (flying rhino 1997 - 2000 style) stuff playing! :)

Although some AP chilled stuff & chilled spiritzone stuff may work nicely

hmm maybe some Toires (judging from ur "thinking")

or

Cell - Magic Karma

Don Peyote - In Havana

Slackbaba - Sea Of Green or Long Sunny Daze :)

and something totally different but (for me anyway) very warm Jean Michel Jarre - Equinoxe, Pt. 4

Great! Stuff I have but had overlooked. Will check them out :)

On summer i mostly listen to cheesy tracks like Art of trance - Octopus (MWNN rmx), but tracks from koxbox are also very good for the summer, astral projection are also very good for the summer because they sound fresh and some very old hallucinogen tracks aswell, tracks like LSD and fluoro neuro sponge.

summer = bikinis + beer,coconuts+alcohol,etc + XTC and lil acid walking by the beach while listening to Vibrasphere

Summer = skinny flat girls with straight upper legs with beautiful strange voices and long straight blond or brown hair.

GOOD GOD SOMEONE GET THAT GIRL A HAMBURGER AND A BEER!!! ASAP!!

Summer = skinny flat girls with straight upper legs with beautiful strange voices and long straight blond or brown hair.

Summer is Hot girls with curves in bikinis shaking for whatever reason!

• 1 month later...

HELL YEAH Baby! It's Summer again

What are you going to be listening!!

I'M digging out all my flying rhino circa re:evolution - elevation stuff :) :)

happy summer folks

• 4 weeks later...

Well, for me it would have to be -

CHICANE - BEHIND THE SUN

ABAKUS - THAT MUCH CLOSER TO THE SUN

---------- (nice pair, eh?)

AIR - MOON SAFARI

KETTEL - MY DOGAN

KUBA - INSIDE OUT

ELEMENTAL JOURNEY - ABSOLUTE AMBIENT II

OCHRE - A MIDSUMMER NICE DREAM

SECEDE - TRYSHASLA

TRIPSWITCH - CIRCUIT BREAKER

V/A - BACKROOM BEATS II

V/A - DOWNBEAT LIQUID VOL I

V/A - EVERYTHING IS GREEN

V/A - SATORI

And prog:

LISH - FREE FALL

SHILOH - BLEED

TICON - ZERO SIX AFTER

VIBRASPHERE - ARCHIPELAGO

And you can't go wrong with Ultimae either.