Regarding Cinos Ban.

Guest djnemo

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now he will never go to voov!!!! :(

and i dont think banning him from psynews for 12 months(thats one whole year btw ;) ) will do him anygood,this aint the only forum in the web you know...

this is the second uneccesary banning imo(first one was feathers)

and talking about negative vibes,banning produces a lot of them imo...

Hopefully he will use the time to turn his PC off. Go make friends, get wasted, go to parties, get laid and get an idea of what the real world is like.

489921[/snapback]

you have a point here :)

but that's bollocks at the same time, do you really think he will turn his PC off because of this? i think he COULD turn the PC off if someone managed to really teach him something

and nothing is impossible! :lol:

this is the second uneccesary banning imo(first one was feathers)

UK was running very low on pies before the feathers ban. However pie rates went sky high the day after feathers wasn't here.. it was very good for the pieconomy :)

UK was running very low on pies before the feathers ban. However pie rates went sky high the day after feathers wasn't here..

489937[/snapback]

what about the CHOLESTEROL this produced ??? :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

:lol:

Once you are on Psynews, you are open, you accept its members, share with them, contribute in a positive way.[/i][/b].

489891[/snapback]

this caught my attention too

Hopefully he will use the time to turn his PC off. Go make friends, get wasted, go to parties, get laid and get an idea of what the real world is like.

489921[/snapback]

so whats the real life is like?

I'm shocked about your reactions! I truly am :P:);)

489960[/snapback]

should i consider your text, the 1st, the 2nd or the 3rd emoticon to understand the level of sincerity in your post?

:P sorry, today i'm a teaser! :lol:

should i consider your text, the 1st, the 2nd or the 3rd emoticon to understand the level of sincerity in your post?

:P  sorry, today i'm a teaser!  :lol:

489972[/snapback]

haha

I put them there for a reason. And you got it :)

haha

I put them there for a reason. And you got it :)

489973[/snapback]

sorry to uncover your inteligent move :P

i'm just a dumb spammer :angry: but i still can uncover your hidden messages :lol:

KO... you win!  :lol:

or should i say:

you win!  :P  :)  ;)

:ph34r:

489989[/snapback]

I've said once before I'm with Serguei on this one. I still am. Excluding people from the circle they want to be a part of is not the right way to go about things. Include negative people (yes!), but let them know that no one will play with them when they are being assholes. Ignore them, when they are assholes. Yes, it is not easy, but just like they have to learn, so we have to learn how to become more accepting people. Throwing them out for a year (which basically will be forever) allowes no one to rise to the challenge.

Yes, it's a mighty task, but you end up with more friends instead of foes, if you succeed at it. And they will be REAL friends because you were able to see and ignore, i.e. forgive, their stupidity. A stupidity and hostility they display because of a lack to show warmness and openness.

So am I fucking Mother Teresa now :huh: No, just saying that being tolerant and ignoring stupid remarks WILL bring you the longest in your life. Not that you are not allowed to react to stupidity. You are! With constructive criticism or ignoring their stupidity. Both leaves open the channels of communication. So both can learn.

Don't you meet assholes irl? Take an internet asshole as an opportunity to learn how to deal with these people. irl you can not always just ban people for a year :)

But this topic was outdebated weeks ago, sadly, when feathers was banned.

I think it's a wrong way to got about it. As Serguei so fine said it: We all need to grow up !

489999[/snapback]

the matrix seems to stuck in another loop again.

prolly due to poor programming..

some'One push the reset-button please?

Guest djnemo

I've said once before I'm with Serguei on this one. I still am. Excluding people from the circle they want to be a part of is not the right way to go about things. Include negative people (yes!), but let them know that no one will play with them when they are being assholes. Ignore them, when they are assholes. Yes, it is not easy, but just like they have to learn, so we have to learn how to become more accepting people. Throwing them out for a year (which basically will be forever) allowes no one to rise to the challenge.

Yes, it's a mighty task, but you end up with more friends instead of foes, if you succeed at it. And they will be REAL friends because you were able to see and ignore, i.e. forgive, their stupidity. A stupidity and hostility they display because of a lack to show warmness and openness.

So am I fucking Mother Teresa now  :huh:  No, just saying that being tolerant and ignoring stupid remarks WILL bring you the longest in your life. Not that you are not allowed to react to stupidity. You are! With constructive criticism or ignoring their stupidity. Both leaves open the channels of communication. So both can learn.

Don't you meet assholes irl? Take an internet asshole as an opportunity to learn how to deal with these people. irl you can not always just ban people for a year :)

I think it's a wrong way to got about it. As Serguei so fine said it: We all need to grow up !

489999[/snapback]

Im taking a break from the studio and reading psynews a bit, and I see your post, and it actually triggers me to post a reply.

Nice theory, but it doesnt work. If someone shits in my house, I will throw them out of there, thinking that its a one time thing. If they come back to my house and shit and piss in it again, I will let that slide again, maybe he was drunk....

the THIRD time if they come to my house and puke shit and piss in my house, on my carpet and smear their sperm all around my bed, I will beat those persons up, and make sure they will never visit my house again. Enough is enough :)

This is kind what cinos has done, he has SHIT in mars house, he puked his venom all over the place, and despite warnings, he continued. Im sorry, but if you think that is ok, please invite mars, dp, insejn and me to your house, and we will be more than happy to come and shit on your carpets. If you think thats ok.....

Guest djnemo

490012[/snapback]

can I come and shit on your carpet as well? I will be more than happy to come and so so. I can bring my little child as well and smear his diapers on your walls.... because you too seem to be thinking its ok to shit on mars house....

Guest djnemo

hahah I love your comparion djnemo :D

490023[/snapback]

well, isnt this mars house? isnt this a place that mars choses to maintain without any charge of cost? couldnt he just close the place down?

I dont know if your post was sarcastic or not, but let me tell you, im pretty serious anout this. i think if the shit continues, then this place will not exist in about 1 years time.... wouldn that be too fucking sad?

well, isnt this mars house? isnt this a place that mars choses to maintain without any charge of cost? couldnt he just close the place down?

I dont know if your post was sarcastic or not, but let me tell you, im pretty serious anout this. i think if the shit continues, then this place will not exist in about 1 years time.... wouldn that be too fucking sad?

490028[/snapback]

Hey man, Im sorry if I expressed myself in a bad way. But I was most definatly not being sarcastic. I think your 100% right and I find your comparison both hilarious and right on the spot

Guest djnemo

Hey man, Im sorry if I expressed myself in a bad way. But I was most definatly not being sarcastic. I think your 100% right and I find your comparison both hilarious and right on the spot

490031[/snapback]

that is why I asked if you were being sarcastic :)

can I come and shit on your carpet as well? I will be more than happy to come and so so. I can bring my little child as well and smear his diapers on your walls.... because you too seem to be thinking its ok to shit on mars house....

490019[/snapback]

one love :]