A sad day.

Guest djnemo

To everyone at psynews:

As there have been some complications in my life lately (not only the money problems, but other stuff) I hereby announce that I will leave the moderation team of psynews.

I will also get my account purged, as I see no use in using the account anymore.

Take care now dudes and dudettes!

hope there's nothing wrong with the baby?

sad to see you leave again :(

438120[/snapback]

Thanks for the nice posts :) No there is nothing wrong with the baby, but in a way I am DOING this for my babys well being :)

. I will still hang around in the background, but I wont just have to do anything with the admin/mod team anymore.

Thanks for the nice posts :) No there is nothing wrong with the baby, but in a way I am DOING this for my babys well being :)

. I will still hang around in the background, but I wont just have to do anything with the admin/mod team anymore.

438122[/snapback]

I'll tell ya what, my computer sits on the ground. I'm a stay@home dad with my lil one. I'm "grounded" at all times because it's easier to deal with my lil one. He's always crawling over to me, and then we play. Computer addiction has the best of me, but I have coped with it with my lil one the easiest way. He's no way ignored. His toys come over to the computer, we play games, sing, clap, and have fun. We hardly get out though, but that's due to the laziness that consumes one who's a 24/7 stay@home parent hehe. :)

Anyways, best of luck Nemo.

P.S. Just set the computer on a coffee table.

Aaron

I'll tell ya what, my computer sits on the ground.  I'm a stay@home dad with my lil one.  I'm "grounded" at all times because it's easier to deal with my lil one.  He's always crawling over to me, and then we play.  Computer addiction has the best of me, but I have coped with it with my lil one the easiest way.  He's no way ignored.  His toys come over to the computer, we play games, sing, clap, and have fun.  We hardly get out though, but that's due to the laziness that consumes one who's a 24/7 stay@home parent hehe. :)

Anyways, best of luck Nemo.

P.S. Just set the computer on a coffee table.

Aaron

438124[/snapback]

Haha, im gonna disconnect the studio computer from the internet, thats a first step. That means, I have to use the missus computer whenever I need it. And she is on there a lot in the evenings... so NO chance really for me :D

I can be online from work, but I am way too busy at the moment, there is a new project coming this week :)

I'll tell ya what, my computer sits on the ground. I'm a stay@home dad with my lil one. I'm "grounded" at all times because it's easier to deal with my lil one. He's always crawling over to me, and then we play. Computer addiction has the best of me, but I have coped with it with my lil one the easiest way. He's no way ignored. His toys come over to the computer, we play games, sing, clap, and have fun. We hardly get out though, but that's due to the laziness that consumes one who's a 24/7 stay@home parent hehe.

so you mean that your girlfriend is busting her ass 24/7 to put food on the table while you just hang around the house and play with the kid? Man, that's a nice life you have there, I envy you ;)

Oh ... that's not good ... but not too sad, since you say you won't disappear completely from here - that would be sad!

Anyways, I wish you good luck, man ... and come back often :)

Man, nemo that really sucks to hear that. I hope that everything sorts itself out for you now. Good luck with everything, remember to come see us every now and then :)

:(:(

May the best of your past be the worst of your future ;)

I just know you'll be back!

438374[/snapback]

Of course I will be back. I will just not be a moderator. ;)

ah all is good then.. your first post sounded like there was no tomorrow

438493[/snapback]

Well, as a matter of fact, the day after tomorrow. I will be offline most of the time. I cant be online from work, and the computer in the studio is already disconnected.

What happened to me, was pretty serious, and I have to do this in order to get it sorted. :)

Well, as a matter of fact, the day after tomorrow. I will be offline most of the time. I cant be online from work, and the computer in the studio is already disconnected.

What happened to me, was pretty serious, and I have to do this in order to get it sorted. :)

438500[/snapback]

I wish you lots of good luck with your future endeavours Nemo, may the Posford be with you!!