a cup of nintendo full on, sir?

Oopie

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The parts at 3:50-5:10 or so and 7:00-8:30 are very cool... now that's old skool Nintendo :D

The rest of the track is a bit of a mess. Seems like filler material just to make a full track with the cool parts above. Overall I can imagine a more nintendo-like sounding track. I mean... IF you're gonna do it, then you should make it a complete nintendo fest all the way!

I have always trouble to understand what you´re writing, why don´t you write in more basic english? The track sounds bad in my opinion.

428274[/snapback]

Thats the oopium style....its art man, pure art...there is no sense in it, and you are right, its his goal to make us wonder

I have always trouble to understand what you´re writing, why don´t you write in more basic english? The track sounds bad in my opinion.

428274[/snapback]

that seemed very basic to me, what oopie just said was 2nd grade level english... no big words there, such as procrastinate, articulation, or "i fornicate with ambiguous deceased ventriloquists"

428274[/snapback]

No offense, but his english _is_ more understandable than yours, sorry ;)

No offense, but his english _is_ more understandable than yours, sorry  ;)

428428[/snapback]

LOL, are you kidding or what, i talk exactly english how i learn it at school and i have good marks there so you talk pure bullshit! You said his english, isn´t the member opium a girl, why he/she put a picture of a girl face on his/her avater and signature???

LOL, are you kidding or what, i talk exactly english how i learn it at school and i have good marks there so you talk pure bullshit! You said his english, isn´t the member opium a girl, why he/she put a picture of a girl face on his/her avater and signature???

428429[/snapback]

I guess it´s back to school for you then...

428429[/snapback]

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Guest Elysium

428429[/snapback]

Posted Image

428429[/snapback]

i dont think so.

:rolleyes:

428429[/snapback]

in america, 5 year old girls speak better english... just saying... no offence, its just the truth.

in america, 5 year old girls speak better english... just saying... no offence, its just the truth.

428723[/snapback]

euhm maybe because that's the language of their countrey :rolleyes:

don't want to offend just thinking logical,

aren't we all :P

This file has been lurking on the net for a while now. Having listened to it about a month ago, my first impressions were relatively good. I thought the melodic line worked well within the song, although in some areas the typical full-on effects turned me off from it, especially the "Games in Trance" chant and the obligatory hallucinogenic drug line. Even though that~ bassline is there, and it presents itself as a laid-back fun tune, I still enjoyed listening to it.

Now I must prepare the fire-retardant suit for liking a full-on song.

428429[/snapback]

HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAH .. was it a school for 'special' kids ? .. not that i really care how people spell but thats damn hilarious

428429[/snapback]

Was your English teacher Kazekstanian by any chance?

Was your English teacher a homeless Kazekstanian guy who wasn't actually a teacher, and more like a drugged bum by any chance?

428905[/snapback]

Better.