From where do you buy Psytrance CDs?

A Massive Zebra

As most non Shpongle/Infected Mushroom/Hallucinogen psytrance albums are not readily available in the shops, where do you buy your psytrance CDs? I have found Psyshop to be a fast, efficient seller with a great variety of items, and occasionally search ebay or amazon on the off chance they might have something. However, after a long search I have still not been able to locate several quality albums (such as Mystery of the Yeti, Transwave - Helium, Jaia - Fiction, Pleiadians - IFO etc) and was wondering if you have any recommendations as to where they can be found.

Thanks. :)

Guest The Journey Man Project

1. www.saikosounds.com best customer service

2. www.psyshop.com good choice if progressive styles

3. www.psytrax.com good for bew stuff, but I drop in and buy it direct, they are a 6 minute drive from home and work

Mostly I buy them from the one & only Psychedelic Record store we have in Belgium. They're also present with a stand at the bigger parties over here.

In summer I buy them on the festivals, usualy directly from the labels or distributors & at pretty sharp prices.

Over the last 2 years I traded & bought a LOT second hand, from 2nd hand store but also from ppl through this site or discogs.com... Never had a bad experience yet!

Pretty rare for me to use Psyshop since I don't have Visa :(

• 4 weeks later...

i use to buy all my music in a small great shop called Loudmusic here in copenhagen. but the shop it closed :( and i not buy any cds for more than 1 year now. it cost a million to order with cod from psyshop when you not have any Visa.

i have just resently began to order cds from the net,i have only ordered twice both times from psyshop and it worked well,all of my other cds i have bought in record stores here in sweden.

i have just resently began to order cds from the net,i have only ordered twice both times from psyshop and it worked well,all of my other cds i have bought in record stores here in sweden.

432889[/snapback]

Where the hell do find record shops in Sweden that sell psytrance cds? You live in Stockholm don't you? :)

yes,but i have also lived in örebro and uppsala. :)

432905[/snapback]

I see. Many psytrance cds are so overpriced in records shops. I saw Infected Mushroom - The Gathering in Malmö för 230sek, insane! Online shops ftw! :)

I think that buying oldskool releases[second-hand.. of course] has collector's value only.. meaning that the artists dont get any support anyway..[that goes for all second-hand bought cd's..]

433106[/snapback]

except our "moral" support :D

I think that buying oldskool releases[second-hand.. of course] has collector's value only.. meaning that the artists dont get any support anyway..[that goes for all second-hand bought cd's..]

433106[/snapback]

i dony really care about stuff like that,i buy music i like and think is good.... :)